Hi, i am relatively new to ABW and also to affiliate marketing. I am of indian orgin living in US.

Just wondered how many guys here are from india or of indian orgin...(i see two indian members Pranav and Amit !!)

$> cd /pub
    $> more beer

I found another two indian memebers Baccillus
    and goodbazaar.com

$> cd /pub
    $> more beer

bump ...

$> cd /pub
    $> more beer

Hey, i was just reading the old posts...it seems pranav is banned...he is the most famous site thief here [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

$> cd /pub
    $> more beer

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Gopi,
    Well you learnt all about India here - hehe...

Well I am Amit, Baccillus would be perhaps dreaming of shoes and reversals...

Welcome to ABW...and Pranav would be wondering on how to get back to ABW - that seems unlikely...

So ENJOY!!!

Regards
    Amit

It's about time I release version 1.0
    (Coming soon)

Thank you for the warm welcome Amit...
    In General i see low number of indians in Affiliate and SEO field.

Surprise for a country having the second largest programmer population in the world...

$> cd /pub
    $> more beer

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SkinGarments.com:
    Baccillus would be perhaps dreaming of shoes and reversals...
    (Coming soon)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope the Reversals God will be kind to me this time. Too Many big Sales [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    India was one of country that cj banned
    how can you all apply to cj ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rsgopi:
    Thank you for the warm welcome Amit...
    In General i see low number of indians in Affiliate and SEO field.

Surprise for a country having the second largest programmer population in the world...

$&gt; cd /pub
    $&gt; more beer<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is just that they all are busy Programming and ignorant of Affiliate marketing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zervo:
    India was one of country that cj banned
    how can you all apply to cj ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I signed up about 13-14 months ago, Though I became serious recently.

Yep, CJ is not accepting indians Anymore..i hope they reconsider their decision soon.

Yup, Baccillus ,its well known indians have very little business skills eventhough we have awsome mathematic/analytic/coding skills (especially southies !!)

Zervo , yes i heard CJ is not accepting indian affiliates , maybe because of people like Pranav [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] , just kidding !!

I didnt have any problem in joining CJ because i live in america and have a valid SSN.

It nice to meet you ...wonderful people.

$&gt; cd /pub
    $&gt; more beer

ABW Ambassador
    Hello Zervo,
    Yes baccillus cleared that out - and YEP I am not too happy with CJ's current decision of not accepting any indian affiliates (BUT I GUESS they hardly care)

Not even a review will go into the applications, Yes I had a CJ account from almost 2-3 yrs ago and got serious about it, just in the recent past...

No guys programming isn't down with me yet...Version 1.0 of something something (not toolstouse) is suppose to come out hehe...

Regards
    Amit

(Coming soon)

ABW Ambassador
    RSGOPI - the only true business in India = yours truly from MUMBAI [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    Born and brought up and wish to die here...

However, My Ancestoral roots = southies [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

So now you get a complete businessman - GOPINATHAN [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Indians in general terms are very good at business, But they are foolish and can be blown away easily...

Just a little sense needs to be instilled... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Especially some into baccillus [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] just kidding

Regards
    Amit

(Coming soon)

Amit ,so u r a southie too ?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I still dont agree that indians are good in sales/business ...i live in america and know how shrewd the business people here are...

Indians are traditionally trained to be salaried people (british legacy !!). Anyway i guess things will be changing in future ....

$&gt; cd /pub
    $&gt; more beer

In my first post i said i am relatively new to affiliate marketing ...pls read it as new to affiliate marketing in cj and other networks.

I am a online gaming affiliate for the past 14-16 months and had somewhat decent earning in that...but fraud and competition is mounting in that industry that its tough to make money , so i decided to diversify.

The beauty in non gaming affiliate industry is there is a large number of niches to target which translates to hundreds of keywords instead of the ultra competitive 50+ gaming kewywords that i used to dream about....

I am not a full time affiliate yet..working for a fortune 10 company as a unix sys admin consultant...let me see whether my sites make me enough money so that i can quit [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Again its very nice talking to you guys ...

$&gt; cd /pub
    $&gt; more beer

[This message was edited by rsgopi on November 21, 2002 at 11:41 AM.]

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread