Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Cool article/press mention...
    Just wanted to say congrats and pass on an article I read today...

http://www.internetretailer.com/dailyNews.asp?id=22414

For a short summary, CSN Stores is mentioned in a brief article concerning their last year growth number which is quite impressive. Brent and the rest of the folks from CSN Stores are some of my favourite people to work with at ShareASale so it is fun to see them getting some props for their hard work.

Congrats guys and gals... !
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    WTG Brent!!!!

Must have been MY mention of you on an ABW thread that got their attention

Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    Thanks Billy.

Since you wrote that ABW post our company revenue has gone through the roof. We now have a Billy Kay section in all of our company reporting.

Thanks man, your a game changer!
    Brent Elias
    Affiliate Manager/Acceleration-Partners
    Belias(AT)acceleration-partners.com
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for pointing this out Brian. We are really excited about the release of this article. It is a testament to all the hard work that goes on at CSN, every day, for the past five years. We plan on continuing this growth trend through agressively adding new stores, increased and pinpointing our advertising spend and training the heck out of our employees to ensure a pleasant experience to each and every customer we service. It is our goal to be the number one on-line retailer. This was definetly a step in the right direction.

Thanks,
    Brent Elias
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Way-to-go Brent!

You guys run a great operation and are at the top of the list of program management teams that I've dealt with. And, your sites are set up prefectly for affiliate link click-throughs, as opposed to all those merchant sites where that is a minor afterthought.

You deserve the accolades.

Keep up the good work, but keep in mind that too much expansion too quickly can cause problems in maintaining the standards you have set.

By the way, have you thought of adding a barbecue site?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Congrats Brent!
    Ray Thomas
    Webmaster Resources: http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board Category: Programming / Coding
    http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190

Hi Affiliate Hound,

I appreciate the kind words. It makes me so happy to see you type that, that is really great news. My main goal when I started the affiliate program with CSN Stores was to make sure we were as affiliate friendly and accomodating as possible. You are the folks doing all the hard work, and I appreciate that.

Concerning the BBQ site, we do sell BBQ's currently on Teak Wicker and More.com. Our current grill manufacturer's are: Kingsford, Arctic, Vermont Castings, Firestone, Coleman, Minden and good old George Foreman. We currently have 55 grills on this site, with more planned to be added in the near future. We do not have a BBQ store in the works as of right now, but it is something that our buyer's are definetly looking into. I will certainly keep you posted on any headway for this type of site.

Have a good one,
    Brent Elias

Thanks Ray!

NEVER ask Brent if they have... "fill in some odd household item noun here"

By the end of the day, you'll have a feed of 6238 "odd nouns here"

Go ahead! Ask him if he has a maibox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda like the 455 product data feed for EveryCoffeemaker.com that I just put together for a special someone. I'm sending it Share A Sales way right now, should be good to go first thing tomorrow morning.

We just added another 200 mailboxes to that site today. im not sure how, I thought we already sold every one under the sun.
    Brent Elias

Lol B!
    Ray Thomas
    Webmaster Resources: http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board Category: Programming / Coding
    http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    NEVER ask Brent if they have... "fill in some odd household item noun here"

By the end of the day, you'll have a feed of 6238 "odd nouns here"

Go ahead! Ask him if he has a maibox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can stump him!

Brent, do you have a .........

......Waring toaster?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    I can stump him!

Brent, do you have a .........

......Waring toaster?
    Give us a month, it is really only a matter of time before we do. In the mean time, enjoy perusing through the 20 other toaster manufacturers we carry.

p.s. you got me.
    Brent Elias

Internet Cowboy
    And the don't play commission games like others in their niche do. CSN is a great program and a great bunch of people. Nice PR Brent!

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Awesome and very well-deserved!

Congrats Brent and team!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    I just saw this article and was going to post it up - glad to see I got beat to the punch - it's great news!

My view of this article... I see people posting about ShareASale merchants and a few folks believe it's just a bunch of small merchants. $110M in sales, number 107 in the Internet Retailer Top 500 Guide and they grew at 79% from prior year. And they are exclusively at ShareASale! Their 7-day and 30-day EPCs hover around $100. Average sale between $400 and $500. Active at ABW. Huge, improving data feed. They're on Autodeposit at SAS with a 60 day cookie.

Not knocking them here when I say they're only number 16 on the ShareASale "Top 100 PowerRank report - point is, they're not the leader at SAS. They're climbing the ladder for sure as affiliates get onboard with them, but there are lots of programs they will have to work hard to surpass.

If you've thought in the past that SAS is for smallies... I'd say it's time to re-evaluate.

Congrats Brent - you've come a long way in a short period of time! I remain impressed and am happy to report that my mod work to include one of your stores in one of my prime affiliate websites has started. I look forward to riding the CSN train!

Congrats CSN and Brent!

Great news about your new all-stores datafeed. Now if we can fill the feed with all the rest of your stores and get an 88x31 for each and every store we'll be set

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Scott,

Brent sent me 88x31 of all the stores recently. If I can find it in my emails, I'll forward it.

Hi Billy,

Let me know if you need that list of 88 x 31's and I will send it your way. Also, I have 200 x 50 logos for most of our stores. Please e-mail me directly if you would like a copy of this list.

thanks,
    Brent Elias

Hello,

I just wanted to post this new article about the past year at CSN Stores, that was on Internet Retailer today.

http://www.internetretailer.com/dailyNews.asp?id=24979

If you have any questions about CSN Stores, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for reading.
    Brent Elias

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound

By the way, have you thought of adding a barbecue site?
    I was just reading through this thread again. We have two stores now Affiliate Hound. They pay out a 7% commission rate.

www.grillgoods.com
    www.barbecuegrillsandmore.com

I have created a data feed for barbecue grills and more.

Categories - Product Count

Burners - 8
    Camping/Outdoor Stove - 36
    Carts - 3
    Charcoal Grills - 68
    Cookbooks - 1
    Cutlery - 1
    Deep Fryers - 5
    Electric Grills - 16
    Food Storage and Organization - 2
    Gas Grills - 108
    Grill Accessories - 548
    Grills/Skillets/and Servers - 18
    Kitchen Tools - 2
    Patio Furniture - 6
    Serving Pieces - 1
    Smokers - 18
    Stockpots/Saucepots and Steamers - 4
    Utensils - 15
    Yard Decor - 1

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
    Brent Elias

Great article. Thanks for sharing, Brian.
    Brent, congrats to you & your team! Bravo!

CSN Stores was in the news again! Check out this article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24204443/

Also, I have some BIG news about CSN Stores. I have to give it another week, but it is going to help grow the company to another level! I can't wait to be able to share it with all of you.

Stayed Tuned.....

Thanks,

Brent
    Brent Elias

Quote Originally Posted by Brent E.
    CSN Stores was in the news again! Check out this article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24204443/

Also, I have some BIG news about CSN Stores. I have to give it another week, but it is going to help grow the company to another level! I can't wait to be able to share it with all of you. ......
    There are, indeed, some nice numbers in that article - another fine accolade for CSNStores. My sincere congratulations to you, Brent, and to the entire crew at CSN. Evidently the Sox and Patriots aren't the only great teams in the Boston area.

OK, I too, am eager to hear your BIG news. I have some SMALL news for you, regarding the Widgets discussion we had in Vegas. I'll try contacting you on Monday. (If you don't mind, can you please PM me the best number to reach you?)
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachy
    There are, indeed, some nice numbers in that article - another fine accolade for CSNStores. My sincere congratulations to you, Brent, and to the entire crew at CSN. Evidently the Sox and Patriots aren't the only great teams in the Boston area.

OK, I too, am eager to hear your BIG news. I have some SMALL news for you, regarding the Widgets discussion we had in Vegas. I'll try contacting you on Monday. (If you don't mind, can you please PM me the best number to reach you?)
    Thanks beachy! With around 500 employees it truly is a team effort. I would not be able to do my job without the next person helping out. It is really a great environment to work in. No ego's, everyone is in it to win it! The unselfish attitudes of our employee base mirror that of the Sox and Pats. I just wish I were making Big Papi's salary :-)

I will PM you now. I am really excited to see how far the widget project has come.

Thanks for checking in,

Brent
    Brent Elias

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast