Our contest for March and April has closed. If you missed it, the contest details were here.

After carefully tabulating the results, here we are to present the winners!

New Affiliate Activation Contest - $100 Cash Prize
Requirements: No sales before March 1 2007 and created the most revenue between March 1 and April 30 2007.

The winner generated 18 transactions for a total of $573 in revenue and $80 in commissions. They will receive their $100 bonus today, and they're also an ABW member! Congratulations on a great start in our program!

Biggest Improvement Contest - $100 Cash Prize
The largest percentage improvement in revenue between March 1 and April 30th (compared to Jan-Feb 2007).

This winner is also a very new affiliate, who just started promoting us on February 27th 2007. In those first 2 days, they generated a whopping 48 sales, which disqualified them from the "new affiliate" contest (and yes, this is legitimate traffic from a niche content site). This affiliate definitely had the right offer at the right time for the right crowd, because their sales continued to pour in at an amazing rate for the entire months of March, April, and continues even now. From March 1st - April 30th, this affiliate generated 1,027 transactions for $8,996 in revenue and $1,236 in commission, which is an increase of 2501% in revenue over the previous 2 "months". For the mathematically challenged, that's an average order size of $8.76. In addition to the $100 contest prize, this affiliate also received $150 (2 x $75) in performance bonuses for generating over $1000 in revenue each month. This affiliate's efforts prove that you CAN make good money marketing comic books and collectibles. Awesome work, unnamed affiliate!

TFAW.com has been growing like crazy. We've been setting sales records for the past several months, and there's no end in sight. Our revenue is up over 100% over this time last year, and we just exceeded our budgeted revenue for THE MONTH yesterday, May 15th. Affiliate sales are up over 100% as well compared to last year. The comics market, or at least our share of this market, is growing by leaps and bounds.

If you haven't tried our program yet, I hope this inspires you to take another look.

That's all for now. Look for TFAW.com at Affiliate Summit East in Miami. I'll be running the Meet Market table right next door to our friends at ShareASale.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help you make money!

Thanks,

Dale