ABW Ambassador
    New Interface on the way!
    User Interface Redesign Survey
    16-MAY-07
    LinkShare is in the initial phase of redesigning our Affiliate Interface. Starting the evening of May 17 and through the end of the month, you will be asked for your feedback on the Interface. A pop-under survey will show up when you log into your account. Once you complete the survey, you will not see the survey window. If you do not wish to participate in the survey, check “Do not remind me again” and the survey will not appear. We appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to seeing your comments!
    well that is great news and way overdue... I just hope they get a professional designer in with skills similar to the person who designed CJ's interface. They have made leaps and bounds this year with listening to us.. keep it up Linkshare... let's just hope they sort out the link date disaster and everything will be cool (if the new interface turns out good).
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    I just want Legal Message to go away.

We all know this is going to be one big mess. Linkshare has never implemented anything without a major screwup.

ABW Ambassador
    I don't see any interface changes but all of today's transactions (5/17) that were displayed earlier today are now gone.

Starting the evening of May 17 and through the end of the month, you will be asked for your feedback on the Interface.
    I guess offering the opportunity for feedback before the redesign wasn't an option. I really don't shive a git what it looks like as long as it works and isn't covered with ads. (Ads on tools are annoying)

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack
    I guess offering the opportunity for feedback before the redesign wasn't an option.
    Linkshare gets plenty of feedback right here on ABW, regularly monitored by their employee, Ranae. Additionally, their affiliate advisory board members provide feedback. Michael Coley has commented about this several times.

Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought today's upcoming change was just to solicit feedback to be used for the new interface. (Note the terminology "initial phase".) I suspect that it'll be some time before they actually build the new interface.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    Today's transactions are now back.

ABW Ambassador
    I just filled in the survey

My response to the question about what I dislike about Linkshare the most:

clunky interface, the dates on links do not work and need a much better way to deal with dates. The site is also often slow & buggy, I don't like the login as I have to type my details where other sites remember them. The main thing I hate about linkshare though is the links, they are the worst links around as they are a nightmare for seo purposes... Linkshare have a lot of potential and the backend is ok but they could learn a lot from CJ as far as interface and links are concerned.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    i hope they stop asking me to re-verify my email address every 10-14 days (even though the pixel in the newsletters should clue them in).

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread