Man I am Burnt. Have been doing this now 4 months full time. All day at the screen. The trout stocking has began at the urban lakes. My son seems to gain an inch a month. It is time for a rest and some F&S time. Screw the next dance. Thanksgiving is next week, And my anniversary is the day after Thanksgiving. It is time to take a break and get to what is really important. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Okay everyone else too.

I'll hold down the ship till you all get back.

Yeah... I'm on it.. On the computer all day. I gotta go to work... I'll be back on the board tomorrow morning.. LOL :0). Waiting for google to dance the whole way.... :0)

Jason

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Fishing does sound good though. I wish I lived somewhere that wasn't so dang cold like the two of you.

Our choices for winter = hibernation or freeze rear ends off trying to scrape out a living.

I missed the summertime weedline bass [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

I could sure go for some deep sea Marlin fishing in Ixtapa, MX (it's heavenly there), last time I was there I caught two (I have the pics to prove it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ).

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    T-Bone, we're all invited to your house for a fish fry when you get back right?

Personally, I'll be sticking to fresh water fishing until I make more time to work out at the health club. Last time I went deep sea fishing a 40 pound Red almost pulled me overboard. Literally. But I utlimately won the battle and he wound up in my freezer. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

ABW Ambassador
    Ah trout, that sounds nice. Here's a local one I caught a couple years back.

www.geocities.com/happypoon2000/trout.jpg

But for some great action, try giant bluefin tuna fishing in Cape Hatteras (usually starts good around Dec / Jan. Here is a good link to keep up with the action. Frisco Board

www.geocities.com/happypoon2000/Giant_tuna2.jpg

And finally for those of you wondering about my psuedonym.......

Here is a happypoon (almost anyway). Jose Wejebe actually coined the phrase while watching tarpon happily feeding in a daisy chain and refered to them as happy poons. It stuck - I love tarpon fishing in the keys better than anything --- well..... almost [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img].

www.geocities.com/happypoon2000/tarpon.jpg

Hmmm, links dont seem to be working from here - oh well!

I'm with all of you. It's a warm day here in Nebraska (50's - lol), I'm taking the rest of the day off. Maybe do absolutley nothing (meaning I even leave the PDA home). We should do this every Friday!

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Every day is a chance to learn something new and a opportunity to teach someone else.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Haiko:
    last time I was there I caught two (I have the pics to prove it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ).
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe - but I bet Mike's got a pic of him with 3 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Are you Crazy?

Man I miss wading through a cold Oregon stream with my dinky little trout rig in hand (they fight like monsters on an ultralite rig)!

You all got me looking forward to next summer... Thanks! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Affiliate Manager - Pharmical.com
    affiliates@pharmical.com

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread