ABW Ambassador
    Downloading Datafeeds
    I find that I click the download the datafeed url either from the link on AL or I have it in my cms but the download only reaches about halfway and it finishes. I have noticed this problem in the past as well but I found by downloading again it seems to go through all the way on the second attempt. But now I have this new one about 4 megs and it won't download completely, I have tried a number of times but it just finishes before it reaches the end. So I have even set it up using Get Right now but AL does not allow Resume so it is also having to restart each time it fails... this is a real downer & i hope this can be improved... I'm at 89% currently & crossing my fingers.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    glinted, thanks for the post. I just emailed the tech team to point them to this thread. I'll post back about this asap -will likely be Monday morning as I am away now and traveling back to Utah tomorrow... Thanks! Gary M

ABW Ambassador
    ok, no problem and I managed to download it now but it will be good if it can be improved for the future.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thread update: We've rolled out a new version of the download datafeed script that allows for resuming downloads.

We are also considering adding a zip file option for those that would prefer to download a compressed file. We'll make an announcement when we add that feature.

glinted, hopefully this will help with the issues you've been having...

Gary M

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread