Thread: May Promo from ArtisticSensations: Double Commissions for Everyone

Thumbs up May Promo from ArtisticSensations: Double Commissions for Everyone
    Yep, plain and simple:

All affiliates will receive double commissions on all sales from now (19 May) until the end of the month (31 May)!!

If you aren't aboard this kids & baby furniture, bedding and decor merchant's affiliate program, join today. There are still plenty of days (almost two weeks, to be exact) to enjoy your double commissions with ArtisticSensations!

Looking forward to your sign-ups and sales*

Geno

*This program was launched just two days ago, and we are still looking for the first sale to come in.

ABW Ambassador
    kids & baby furniture, bedding and decor
    OK Geno, so when you do up category text links for those three main elements of decorating rooms for the little monsters*, we can crank out some content to use the text links in.

*Actually, they don't turn into monsters until they're about 7 years old, but those of us who have been through it and lived through it and have somehow managed to survive do know just a little bit about this vertical.

Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    OK Geno, so when you do up category text links for those three main elements of decorating rooms for the little monsters*, we can crank out some content to use the text links in.
    WW, I've had text links for all categories and all major subcategories (over 30 text links total) ready on the day of the launch. You can pull 'em all up by logging into your affiliate account, clicking on the "Get Links/ Banners / Referral URLs" hyperlink under the "GET LINKS" menu, and choosing Artistic Sensations from your merchant list.

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov

*This program was launched just two days ago, and we are still looking for the first sale to come in.[/LEFT]
    Okay... New deal: Show me your first sale by the end of the weekend (by 11:59 pm Pacific Time of 20 May), and I will throw in an instant 20.00 GBs bonus too.

To claim your bonus, post here!! The deal is exclusive to ABestWeb and its readers (be it members or lurkers).

Geno

...another ABW-er and prominent (very-well producing) affiliate has just joined our program to work her way towards the sweet $20.00 + the double commissions thru the end of the month.

I hope YOU are not missing the deal!!

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    Okay... New deal: Show me your first sale by the end of the weekend (by 11:59 pm Pacific Time of 20 May), and I will throw in an instant 20.00 GBs bonus too.
    Over 14 hours left for you to send your first sale with this affiliate program and get a $20.00 GBs cash bonus on top of the double commission!! The number of GBs bonuses lined up to be given away is unlimited.

Geno

7. Newsletter Signup