Does Figis convert for any of you?
    Does anybody have any experience with them? I'm talkin to myself about them at this point. lol I have 4 sales from them this year for about $630 and every single one of them is non-commission cos it says 4 return days exceeded. Got so frustrated after the last one I removed them from my site. So, this last sale now is really annoying me since I guess must've come from a cookie. I had figured outa sight at least they wouldn't annoy me anymore, but they still are. lol

According to the product report it's the same product all 4 times, too. Is this the normal for any of the rest of you?

ABW Ambassador
    Figis converts for me. I haven't had the "return days exceeded" problem with them.

But I do have it with Dutch Gardens, Gardener's Supply and Lucky Brand Jeans. It got so bady with Lucky that I replaced all of their links with other jeans merchants. It is so upsetting when you get more noncommissionable sales than commissionables.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Noncommissionable Sales = Walmart

They are the WORST for this with their 3-day return time.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Figis never converted for me, PB. I pulled them off my site long ago.

If anyone wants to see a horrible example of "return days exceeded" try promoting Toys R Us - Every sale (and there are many) from my site is non-commissionable, not ONE sale that isn't. Makes me so sick, I can't stop complaining about it.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    If anyone wants to see a horrible example of "return days exceeded" try promoting Toys R Us - Every sale (and there are many) from my site is non-commissionable, not ONE sale that isn't. Makes me so sick, I can't stop complaining about it.
    Why keep them?
    I get all these noncommissionable sales from Walmart, but they are still less frequent than the "commissionable sales" I get from Walmart. If they were all noncommissionable, I would dump Walmart in a second.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Lily
    Figis converts for me. I haven't had the "return days exceeded" problem with them.

But I do have it with Dutch Gardens, Gardener's Supply and Lucky Brand Jeans. It got so bady with Lucky that I replaced all of their links with other jeans merchants. It is so upsetting when you get more noncommissionable sales than commissionables.
    Damn, haven't checked that report in awhile. Seeing the same with those garden merchant and Vicacost is crazy. They used to be one of my better vitamin merchants but I'm seeing reversals left and right, thankfully there is no shortage of good vitamin merchants. Seeing high rate with ToysRUS and BabiesRUS about 25%. That part sucks but overall decent EPC and people like shopping there. They could use a longer cookie tho. 25% is pretty for those kind of products.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    Why keep them?
    I get all these noncommissionable sales from Walmart, but they are still less frequent than the "commissionable sales" I get from Walmart. If they were all noncommissionable, I would dump Walmart in a second.
    I didn't. They're long gone. Any merchant who shows a bunch of non-commissionable sales and no commissionable sales should be hung out to dry.

Cookie duration has become a major factor in assessing merchant programs for me now.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Trust
    Hello there. I use Vitacost and since now I never spoke with the AM there. Did you? He is completly unreachable.
    Whats you overall experience with them?
    Thanks
    Pex

AH,
    Walmart..I have to agree. High % are over the cookie comm period.
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by pexcornel
    Trust
    Hello there. I use Vitacost and since now I never spoke with the AM there. Did you? He is completly unreachable.
    Whats you overall experience with them?
    Thanks
    Pex
    I've never had contact with them or even tried. There are some real good vitamin merchants at CJ if you need a replacement.

Thanks everybody for the feedback I was kinda when I saw that I had another one from them the other day. Thought when I removed them from the site, that'd be the end of em. lol Thing that's so frustrating is I have other sites on the same page, higher than them so more visible and I think at least sites that have a lot more to offer....and they're the one's that have gotten the sales.. But with a batting average of 4 sales and none commissionable they're not staying on the site. Only thing tho is uhh person who is looking for them probably won't be happy they're no longer there. But...really don't see where there's a choice if I can't get any that are commisssionable either.

Yeap, Rexanne....do remember your troubles with Toys R Us but you still have every right to complain about it. lol

thanks again for the opinions

Return Days Garbage!
    Look at all the Charming Shoppes sites:
    Lane Bryant, Catherines, Fashion Bug.. and now all the Crosstown Trader sites are starting to pull that crap too! (Figis is a Crosstown Trader company)
    THOUSANDS in sales, and more than 60% of them reversed due to return day crap????
    why do they post in the first place? If the cookie is expired, the sale should NOT post!

I do NOT trust them! Took most of them off my site long ago, just left em in the sitemap to annoy myself!
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=RoyalBlue]He who asks is a fool for five minutes...but he who does not ask is a fool forever.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] :rolleyes:

ABW Ambassador
    Fashion Bug and Lane Bryant have 30 return days which is pretty standard.
    Figis 15 days (a little light)

I didn't check the rest, but those aren't horrible return days policies.

I show some Figis orders, so it does work...

I hate that non-commissionable sales report. I see $thousands in sales that I missed out on already this month

I just checked that report again, and I have one that says: Discount Amount > Total Order Amount. So the person bought something and got more money off than the thing cost?

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread