I have some nicely popular pages that poke fun at GWB and also some that poke fun at Clinton and Ben Laden.

What would you sell on these pages?

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

Tshirts or Posters might be worth a shot if they carry some with their pictures which I am sure they do. Just a thought!

Hey, that's a good one. Thanks.

Anybody else?

I think I will look for some patriotic stuff as well. No matter their opinion, everyone beleives they are patriotic, right?

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

ABW Ambassador
    Find some targets used by hunters with BinLadden on it. Add on links to the targets and hunting related links to help patriots blast um.

Throw in a couple of links for non hunting dart throwers so they can participate too. The targets are probably cheap so non much commish but if they get some ammo and other supplies it might just pay off.

Check out sticker giant at cj. I'm pretty sure they have humorous political bumper stickers with individual product links.

- Ed

OK! Great ideas.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread