Advertiser not responding
    I'm trying to contact one of my top CJ advertisers by email, but there's no response. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Sleepless; May 21st, 2007 at 04:09 PM.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    How have you tried contacting them?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    How have you tried contacting them?
    I've sent emails a couple of times. No response.

ABW Ambassador
    He said email.

Next step would be through CJ's mail interface. If you know the AM's name, you could call the company.

Other than that, there really isn't anything you can do. Some affiliate managers ignore affiliate communications.

Snowman, I'm sure he left that out originally; he edited his post after my response, I'm sure to add the email note.

Anyway, Sleepless, you can also try the merchant' s site and see if they have an Affiliate Program page and if there is any additional contact info there. Also, if you cant' find a telephone number anywhere else, they probably have one on their Contact Us page, and you can try reaching the AM at that number. If the AM is in house, if may work, or MAYBE someone else at the merchant can give you more info.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    Snowman, I'm sure he left that out originally; he edited his post after my response, I'm sure to add the email note.

Anyway, Sleepless, you can also try the merchant' s site and see if they have an Affiliate Program page and if there is any additional contact info there. Also, if you cant' find a telephone number anywhere else, they probably have one on their Contact Us page, and you can try reaching the AM at that number. If the AM is in house, if may work, or MAYBE someone else at the merchant can give you more info.
    Thanks for the great tips. I'll try going this route. (By the way, I DID mention email in the original note. The edit what for fixing a type (not->no)).
    Thanks again!

OK, make me look even worse.

One last note: As Snowman said, some AMs just will not communicate, and I've had a couple tell me that they check CJ internal email between once a week and never.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepless
    I'm trying to contact one of my top CJ advertisers by email, but there's no response. Any suggestions?
    Hi Sleepless,

I would contact CJ client support to retrieve the AM's email address. We do check our CJ internal email but as many AM mentioned, it is not fully utlized by publishers or other merchants.

CJ: (800) 761-1072

You should also ask for Affiliate manager's CJ Account Manager's email address and cc'd him/her on the email. In case you AM missed your email, the CJ Account Manager can ensure your email gets the proper attention (esp if you are a top performing partner).

hope it helps. good luck

ABW Ambassador
    Good suggestions, Stefanie, but they may not work either. I know from personal experience. CJ is often unwilling to provide any contact info. that is not displayed on the Advertiser Detail screen and good luck getting anywhere with the CJ Account Manager. My experience is that they usually could care less.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepless
    Resend the email with the following prefix in subject:

"Hey Mr [affiliate Manager Name], Please answer my mail!!! - [Original Subject]"

If it don;t work contact the company directly using support contact form, telling that you want to know the name/email of the new affiliate manager as probably the old don't exist there anymore as you are getting no answer from his email as it should.
    [URL="tinyurl.com/p4wpj"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]AdWords [/COLOR]Community[/URL] | [URL="tinyurl.com/hphom"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]Commission Junction [/COLOR]Community[/URL] | [URL="http://tinyurl.com/nh6fc"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]AdSense[/COLOR] Community[/URL]

call...

i am sure that you can google search a company tel directory or at least a CSR
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread