SID in Performance Reports and link q
    Is it possible to see the SID's in performance reports? I know it is possible in transaction reports, but how would I see which links are *not* converting?

For example, let's say I have 3 SID's...camp1, camp2, and camp3. camp1 shows up in transaction reports because it is converting. camp2 and camp3 aren't converting, so how do I see how many clicks each of them are receiving?

Also...I found a thread here where MichaelColey said to use ?sid=whatever and to only use &sid=whatever when there is already a ? present in the URL. I am using the encrypted links with ?sid=whatever added to the end. Is it possible they are not tracking correctly? SID does work on encrypted links, right?

I could always switch back to unencrypted but that would be a pain because I already set everything up encrypted.

thanks

Well I can confirm it works fine with encrypted links and the ?sid is correct.

Anyone know how I can see this in performance reports though? It's only showing up in transaction reports.

Only way to track clicks by different link is to set up a new PID by setting up a new website in your CJ profile. SIDs only report on transactions.

Well, that is a pain now to redo everything but live and learn I guess.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lulav

For example, let's say I have 3 SID's...camp1, camp2, and camp3. camp1 shows up in transaction reports because it is converting. camp2 and camp3 aren't converting, so how do I see how many clicks each of them are receiving?
    Create a MS Excel sheet and calculate it yourself - you can also export data from AdWords and CJ in .csv format and import and consolidate into your Excel file.
    [URL="tinyurl.com/p4wpj"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]AdWords [/COLOR]Community[/URL] | [URL="tinyurl.com/hphom"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]Commission Junction [/COLOR]Community[/URL] | [URL="http://tinyurl.com/nh6fc"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]AdSense[/COLOR] Community[/URL]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread