Requesting Affiliate Programs to review for website
    Hello All,

I am fairly new here but have enjoyed my time so far. I hope this is the right place to post this. I am working on a website that has a purpose of being a conduit/catalyst for a "whole person" restoration. Restoration simply means to return to the orignial or intended state for which a person was created for. There are 4 areas that the site will emphasize : 1) Physical Restoration (Body Health/Wellness), 2) Emotional Restoration (Mind, WIll & Emotions), 3) Spiritual Restoration (Heart & Spirit), and 4) Financial Restoration (Money & Finances).

I am looking for affiliate programs that would be able to fit in one of these four sections. The site is being built on christian/faith based principles and is family centered. We already have our health/wellness nutrition company but would be open to promoting others as long as they are high quality products. We would be interested in promoting exercise equipment (i.e. pilates), I am open to suggestions, so please send me the links or post them here. I would like to do site reviews within the next couple of weeks and make my decision bythe middle of June.

I am currently writing the content for the site and will post it here in the next couple of weeks for a site review. If you need more information, please let me know. You can send me an e-mail or post it here.

Thanks in advance.

Manning Stinson(bedrockconnect)

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Good luck with your site Manning, and welcome to ABW. Your site sounds like an interesting project. We could all use a bit of refurbing every once in a while to keep us on track, so good luck. I'm sure there are programs here that may be a good fit. Hope to see you on the board contributing for the long haul.

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Interesting idea, Manning. PrivateMDLabs.com affiliate program (link in my sig) seems to fit your "Physical Restoration (Body Health/Wellness)" area.

Best of luck with this project/website, Manning.

You coming to the affiliate summit in July? It's gonna be right next door to you (in Miami).

Geno

Hello Geno,

Where can I get information on the Affiilate Summit? How much does it cost? What venue is it being held out? Thanks for the encouragement on my project. I am here for the long haual.

Thanks,
    Manning Stinosn (bedrockconnect)

Hello Allan,

Thanks for the encouragement? What do you do? I see AmeritrustRX. It looks life your pharmacy of some sort? I thought Ameritrust was stock trading. You're right all of us need some refurbishing at one time or another. I would like to learn more about what you do!

Thanks,
    Manning Stinson (bedrockconnect)

Quote Originally Posted by bedrockconnect
    Where can I get information on the Affiilate Summit? How much does it cost? What venue is it being held out?
    http://www.affiliatesummit.com/

and

http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=409 (there is a discount for ABW-ers! )

Summit is a good event.
    You see a lot of experts and quite a lot of new people.
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

Thanks. I will check into it!

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Manning,

If you know the right people, some booths might have some pass to pass out.

Hello Eric,

How do I found out who the right people are? :-)

Manning (bedrockconnect)

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Checkout the Affiliate summit forum on here.

If my memory serves me correctly, Matt from HomeQuotes gave out some tickets last year. Please do not swamp him and I am not sure if he is going or giving it out this year.

Checkout his forum or join his program so that you are able to get emails from him.
    http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=389

ABW Ambassador
    Sometimes if you google your topic with the phrase "affiliate program," programs pop up.

Bedrock (great name) Adfusion has some articles for you under the "Healthy Living" Category. They currently pay .20-.75 cents a click.

I love answering calls: 866-761-3670 or you can just sign-up below.
    Danny K. - Network Administrator, Digital River- oneNetworkDirect.com, Email: dkautt@digitalriver.com

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread