Finally Got the RSS Feed Goin!
    Personally I never touched RSS before and had no idea what to do with it. But after reading couple threads here at ABW on the topic and learning on my own, I attempted the RSS feature LinkShare finally offered.

So I'm proud to announce the RSS feed for the MusicSpace.com program is now up and running! Affiliates can now subscribe to it and get the latest news, coupons, promotions, etc. (I hope I did it right, if one of you subscribe to it and something doesn't seem right, please let me know!)

do you guys know if a lot of merchants are doing this yet since LinkShare offered this feature?

-Shukmei

ABW Ambassador
    Quite a few merchants have got RSS feeds up & running but I want to see more that offer promotions with simple text links, a small description and our affiliate links included. Unfortunately many of my merchants are just offering rss newsletters which are similar to the emails & are useless for my own interests but that is nice for those who want it but the real power of rss comes in the live delivery of promotions in real time like some of the merchant managers have already started to do and I hope more will follow. I'm sure merchants will even run personalized RSS feeds to their high perfoming affiliates or those who request them I hope as well in the future.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread