ABW Ambassador
    Usually weekends are slower but yesterday and today are the lowest traffic levels I've seen in a while.

I've also noticed that once again, the percentage of parasite infected users really jumped too for these days too.

My sales for linkshare and CJ have "really dropped" in the last 3 days too. I know they've had some problems going on but wondering if a parasite is maybe back at work too?

Is anyone else seeing this?

Hi
    Well I am still seeing good traffic from Google, but not as good as last weekend, but now traffic is on the increase from Yahoo and AOL.

Maybe there was something good on TV for a change and no one wanted to surf the big www????

regards John

John Dundas
    http://gph.org.uk
    johndundas@gph.org

So far, traffic is about normal for me. Expecting it to slow down early this week followed by an upsurge on Friday.

That is what happened last year.

Doc

"There comes a time in the affairs of a man when he has to take the bull by the tail and face the situation."
    - W C Fields (Tille and Gus)

My traffic is down about 30%

Yesterday was normal but today is crawling like a snail over a group of my sites.

-------------------------------------------------
    Webmaster Resources | Web Hosting Solutions

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Traffic at my biggest site is spikey and weird this week!

Yesterday was WAY up, but that may include hits from IA Archiver spider (that's the Wayback Machine's spider)...

Day before, down. Day before that, up! This pattern goes on all week and is quite unusual compared to how things were 2 months or so ago. I'm not a traffic-stat hound though (all my stat-hounding is for SALES stats) so it could have been going on awhile without me being aware of it.

*shrugs* Beats me...

There is no knowledge that is not power.~~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I have to agree, hits are down this week. I have seen a huge increase in hits from Google and MSN, but all in all this week has been slow. Hopefully, things pick up on Friday after the holiday.

http://www.JJGaming.com

ABW Ambassador
    There is some crazy @#$@% going on with the DNS servers since Friday. At any one time this weekend, 30% of our domains were not resolving. I've been very frustrated. Tonight, most seem to be working, but there's been a few still AWOL.

I have verified this with friends and family using various different ISPs.

http://SearchToSale.com - Turns your search box into money.

ABW Ambassador
    Tuesday was a record breaker for traffic for me and it's gone down every day since then.

I've been steadily dropping back since then and was down to -37% from Tuesday today! Arghhhhhh!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a big day and things will return to record levels again.

Thanks for the info on the DNS screw-up. I haven't had any complaints but sometimes things like that happen.

Please.... no screw ups till the dance is over!

Hey Leader? what's IA Archiver spider (that's the Wayback Machine's spider)? I'm quite clueless on that? want to give me any details?

Jason

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>.....but wondering if a parasite is maybe back at work too?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eBates never stopped stealing as far as I know. They are still at it and have been for quite some considerable time.

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jasonco12:
    Hey Leader? what's IA Archiver spider (that's the Wayback Machine's spider)? I'm quite clueless on that? want to give me any details?

Jason

Santa Cruz, CA 95060
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It's pretty cool Jason, they have copies of websites dating back for years, I think they still have the first yahoo there. It's hereWayback Machine.

Total traffic was average to good. Some categories went way down, and some went way up over the past week. Usually I hang for a week or two, if traffic continues to be slow to any specific category, then it's about time to tweak the page for more searches.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread