Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    3 day Weekend-What/where U Going
    Ok, the big weekend is fast approaching, where you headed or what are your plans.

I'm off starting tomorrow in my RV to a Rally in PA.
    Bob Pets Warehouse
    Worlds Largest Pet Supply DataBase
    Join our Share-A-Sale Program [since 2003] Twitter

ABW Ambassador
    I'm staying home and going sailing.

Bob, What kind of rally? is it a "car rally" for RVs, where you try to find things? Or is rally another name for "party?"

I was thinking of going to Florida. Long drive though
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

Ride It Like You Stole It CowgirlUp's Avatar
    I was hoping to be able to go to Arlington this weekend, but with my SUV in the shop, not gonna happen. My truck gets like 13 mpg lol

Soooooo, hubby and I are planning to go night fishing and maybe do some camping
    Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Ridin' in the Rockies. We're taking our horses up to our place up in the mountains for the first time. Should be interesting learning experience since we have to watch out for bears, coyotes, etc. Hopefully I'll catch a few trout to cook over the campfire. Back to work on Tuesday to get some rest.
    ~Ernie

Ride It Like You Stole It CowgirlUp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erninator
    Ridin' in the Rockies. We're taking our horses up to our place up in the mountains for the first time.
    I want to go with you That sounds like a great trip!!
    Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Nothing spectacular. Taking the family in our travel trailer to a place called Windmill state park (Nebraska) to meet up with wife's sister and brother and their families for a mini reunion camping weekend.

I'd rather have stayed home and worked on the restoration of one of my vintage VW's, but this will be fun too.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

http and a telephoto
    There is somewhere I would like to go, but will stay home and maybe take a day trip through the desert
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Last night friends called to see if I'd like to join them for an early dinner and then to see the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie, so I know that's on the agenda
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I'm working, working working all freakin' weekend.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elbowcreek
    I'm working, working working all freakin' weekend.

Me too.
    My daughter is setting up an online shop and needs my supervision/help.

If I get lucky, I may find a few hours to drive over to Lovers Leap with my wife.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Lily
    OOO! Sailing! I wish I could go! What kind of boat?

I'm heading out to a local free music festival and then relaxing all weekend. Ahhh....
    Jason Rosenbaum
    Affiliate Manager
    MINDsprinting

Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Lily

Bob, What kind of rally? is it a "car rally" for RVs, where you try to find things? Or is rally another name for "party?"
    I have a sailboat also but am staying on land this weekend.

The Rally is an event for Airstream RV's should be about 100 of them going, you'll need strong sun glasses with all the mirror finishes glaring in the sun.

like this one

Bob Pets Warehouse
    Worlds Largest Pet Supply DataBase
    Join our Share-A-Sale Program [since 2003] Twitter

That's cool, Bob
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

I'm going camping with the Fam. Should be a good time. We are going for three nights. My wife has not camped more than one night in like 10 years...it should be interesting. At least I know my two boys will have a blast.

Pool is open, will probably stay home and cook out, take a dip in the pool, sit by the pond and listen to the waterfall. Oh, and will probably go see that Pirate movie that opens this weekend a few times.

Internet Cowboy
    Is it a holiday weekend? What day is this? What time is it?

That's one of the things about this biz. Be it good or bad, every weekend can be a three-day Holiday weekend

I generally hang at the house on weekends like this. The lake will be crazy busy so I will not fish. I might go hang out at the camp and have a cool one while I watch people get their boats in and out of the water at the public boat ramp nextdoor. That is often humorous, especially when a storm is blowing in and everyone is there all at one time and in a hurry.

What is a weekend?

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    We're staying off the road to avoid all the flatlanders who flood the mountains on Memorial Day!! We plant all of our deck flowers M-day weekend, as after that - it's safe to assume no more frosts till fall.

It's always pleasant to spend time around home as we live in the mountains, so it's like a resort atmosphere right here. I'll smoke a bunch of meat, do a little bbq'ing and enjoy planting the flower pots with Ellen.

I hope everyone has a great time whatever you do. Drive (or in Ern's case - ride) carefully.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

My man and I are going to visit some cool friends in Central Florida and do the theme parks, definitely SeaWorld!

Can't wait!
    Annie
    [FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Book Antiqua]southbeachannie
    [EMAIL="annie@southbeachannie.com"]annie@southbeachannie.com[/EMAIL]
    [url="http://www.southbeachannie.com"]online lifestyle magazine[/url]

[/FONT][/FONT]

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Is it a holiday weekend? What day is this? What time is it?

That's one of the things about this biz. Be it good or bad, every weekend can be a three-day Holiday weekend

I generally hang at the house on weekends like this. The lake will be crazy busy so I will not fish. I might go hang out at the camp and have a cool one while I watch people get their boats in and out of the water at the public boat ramp nextdoor. That is often humorous, especially when a storm is blowing in and everyone is there all at one time and in a hurry.
    Scoot, watching people launching and pulling out can always offer some entertainment!! I've see some hilarious episodes on the launch ramps. In fact, we could probably produce a reality show sit com based on "happenings at the ramp."!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

ABW Ambassador
    Bob, your Airstream is fabulous. Sounds a like great time.

Mindsprinter, my husband and I like to sail FAST so we have Flying Scot for popping around Cape Cod Bay. But we have also been considering a live-aboard sailboat. Last week we looked at a gorgeous 40' Freedom. It would have been great, but the currount owner likes gadegets and to accommodate them, kept cutting holes in the hull.

Elbowcreek and Wiltzer, sailing will be early in the morning (before the tourists get up) and I'll probably be back at my desk by 10 am to put in a full day. So you're not alone in the work end.

Lily

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by ALH - AmeritrustRx
    Scoot, watching people launching and pulling out can always offer some entertainment!! I've see some hilarious episodes on the launch ramps. In fact, we could probably produce a reality show sit com based on "happenings at the ramp."!!
    Will have video camera in hand (and beer in the other).
    The ramp next to us is bad because the part that is underwater flattens out, keeping your trailer from getting low enough to easily get your boat on the trailer most of the time. I saw some people with this huge party barge, probably 30' long, and with a 15 Yamaha (as most of them have, and are terribly underpowered) one day that could not get the boat on the trailer because the trailer is too shallow and the motor wasn't strong enough to shove him up on the trailer. The guy ended up backing up about 100' and got a running start at the trailer. He hit it off center and hit aluminum pontoons on the steel trailer resulting in a GONG...then resulting in a *&%^$&^ &&%&^% $ &^$& ^$&% &&^%^% *%^% from the guy when he noticed how badly he had dented his pontoons.

I don't wish this on anyone. But it is funny to watch. We've all been there
    Like this guy, who was a very good sport when the receiver pin came out of his hitch on the way out and his entire boat (hitched to the trailer) went back in the water and he had to unhook the trailer, hook it back to the truck then load the boat back on it. He sent this video to all of his buddies and they all got a kick out of it.

Sorry to derail the thread a little

Amen brother. Round here the entertainment tends to come from people launching 14 foot aluminums from trailers hooked up to 84 Buick Centurys.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

I will be heading up to Big Bear, CA for a weekend of golf and wakeboarding. Making the trip with me will be my lifelong companion...my blackberry. So in the mix of all my fun, I will be working...woohoo!

But as nakedgamer said..."what is a weekend?" I don't think a 3 day weekend ever applies to online marketing.
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast