Angry garden-fountains.com / j k worthy direct
    Anyone have problems with sales through garden-fountains.com? I just got an email from a company who purchased a fountain from them on 6/06 last year for $1978.00. The man had a question about a reciept. This sale didn't show up for me. With a 60 day cookie return, I find it hard to believe. I have never gotten any sales fromt this company. Anyone have similar experiences?

Thanks,

Wendy

ABW Ambassador
    WP

GF
    has been on SAS since Dec. 2006

I can't speak to June 06 but if you will send me all the details I'll get it to the owner and he can respond to the customer directly.

Please send email to mackin AT gardenfountains.com

[removed @]
    Last edited by Merchant Consultant Team; May 23rd, 2007 at 12:10 PM.

ABW Ambassador
    I would just respond asking this person to contact the company directly. If you get involved, this person will just continue to bug you. By the way, I'm surprised the date issue didn't raise a red flag for you. You should have known that your site couldn't have been involved that much earlier unless you had links to the merchant through a different source than SAS.

This is true, I didn't realize this merchant started in Dec 06. Thanks

Customers will often search for the merchant by name. If you rank for the merchant's name, or appear to be an authority, you'll get the contact. I get calls every few months related to some merchant or product.

As for GF, I posted some links not long ago and had a sale a week or so later. Pretty decent commission too. Wish I had received a reply to the email I sent through SAS, but beyond that, no problems.
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WP
    Anyone have problems with sales through garden-fountains.com? I just got an email from a company who purchased a fountain from them on 6/06 last year for $1978.00. The man had a question about a reciept. This sale didn't show up for me. With a 60 day cookie return, I find it hard to believe. I have never gotten any sales fromt this company. Anyone have similar experiences?

Thanks,

Wendy
    Aff-side, once some yo found my email (meaning they knew how to use the whois), and asked me when "I'd" be back in stock with [item]. So I basically said "it's [merchant] who needs to stock up, I just show what's on their feed." Then when I went to update, figuring okay it's dead enough now...that merchant hadn't changed their feed in 2 years.

Merchant-side, I've had people write and lie that they bought products from me (from my other merchant site) in order to get support tips. I think they assume that I've got so many orders that I won't know...but I always look up the name of the person writing to be sure it's really my customer if I have any doubts.

Usually it's some simple question (and if it wasn't, I'd just send 'em to the manu for warranty work anyway), so I don't see the point these people find in lying about where they got the thing.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread