Okay, Lost Officially Sucks
    Anyone see tonights "season finale"? Can you say this show now sucks?

I thought it was the best episode since I started watching on day one. May just be me. I did hate one part ([edited] could still be a spoiler). But the last 3 minutes or so really got me good.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

It was interesting as you thought it was one thing, but was another. However, NOTHING really got answered like they promised. That is what sucked. They are going to lose a lot of viewers like they have already done.

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    I liked the finale. It had a few good twists (some obvious) and opens up a lot of new questions. If you answer all the questions now, no one will watch next season What hurt the show was that darn layoff and the slow storyline after that.

I swore the show sucked when i saw survivors on a plane breaking up in mid air, but ate crow and have been hooked since then...

BTW i'm in the southern hemisphere and just missed the episode where something happend to Claire (not sure how long ago that was for you) and my wife is telling me i missed a good show..will catch 2 hours on monday ;-) so save the spoilers or i can't read this thread :-)

Quote Originally Posted by dflsports
    I liked the finale. It had a few good twists (some obvious) and opens up a lot of new questions. If you answer all the questions now, no one will watch next season What hurt the show was that darn layoff and the slow storyline after that.
    Nobody wants ALL the answers, but to answer some or clear up others to help the story keep flowing would be best. You can't refuse to tie up lose ends and keep entering more and more questions before people (like a lot already do) feel you have no real clear idea of where you are going with the story.

Some of these plots are 3 years old already. Not like they are going to answer them all anyway.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    The only thing that bugs me is, if a couple of the characters would simply sit still and talk for a couple of hours, the whole thing would be resolved, lol. But that wouldn't do!

I forgot to look for hints disguised as commercials this time, were there any? I know some time ago they had a couple of commercials pop up for Dharma and the founder's company, can't recall the name. One of the hints led to www.letyourcompassguideyou.com , which was interesting, and leads you to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFumLxfslzc
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

I heard that they are going to start a spin off series called "found" starting in the fall.

Thumbs up
    I don't think the season finale was that bad. It wasn't smashing, but it was alright. I think it has been disappointing this season, but there were still some episodes that kept my interest enough to continue watching.
    I have to say that I'm still ticked off that they killed Mr. Eko, yet they decide to bring two new irrelevant survivors onto the show (Nikki and Paulo), only to kill them during the same episode. WTF? Anyway, I read recently that there are three more seasons of this show to go. They better be darn good.

Honestly, in comparison to some of the crap on TV these days, Lost is a pretty darn good show.
    [B][URL=http://www.shareresults.com]Share Results[/URL]
    [URL=http://blog.shareresults.com]Visit our Share Results Blog Today[/URL][/B]

Bottom line is I am hooked, love this show, and will keep watching it. I hate the break more then any bad episode. When is the next episode air?
    Joe Pantel, Chief Executive Officer [URL=http://www.adfinity.com]www.adfinity.com[/URL]
    [email=Joe@adfinity.com]Joe@adFinity.com[/email] AIM: adFinityJoe Phone: 800-925-8530 Ext. 201
    Weekly Payments, $500 Bonus, Highest Payouts, 24/7 Customer Support

Joe, I heard that the writers and producers of Lost have three more seasons in store. All episodes are to air uninterrupted. You may recall that when the season started last fall, they had a bit of a hiatus and resumed airing this past winter. This time this isn't happening.
    So, things will be back to normal again this September. But does anyone else have any suggestions for good TV shows to watch until the new season of Lost starts? I hear that "Traveler" is a pretty good show. I'm comfortable with watching reruns of "House", another cool show, until Lost starts again.
    [B][URL=http://www.shareresults.com]Share Results[/URL]
    [URL=http://blog.shareresults.com]Visit our Share Results Blog Today[/URL][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by maranda
    Joe, I heard that the writers and producers of Lost have three more seasons in store. All episodes are to air uninterrupted. You may recall that when the season started last fall, they had a bit of a hiatus and resumed airing this past winter. This time this isn't happening.
    So, things will be back to normal again this September. But does anyone else have any suggestions for good TV shows to watch until the new season of Lost starts? I hear that "Traveler" is a pretty good show. I'm comfortable with watching reruns of "House", another cool show, until Lost starts again.

That is good news. As far as new shows I think we will see more coming out over the next few weeks. I have been watching Travler and is has been pretty good while all the other shows are on off season.

Let me know if you come accross anything. I am always looking for good shows. Hells kitchen isnt that bad either quit funny actually. But then again I may be just to bored.
    Joe Pantel, Chief Executive Officer [URL=http://www.adfinity.com]www.adfinity.com[/URL]
    [email=Joe@adfinity.com]Joe@adFinity.com[/email] AIM: adFinityJoe Phone: 800-925-8530 Ext. 201
    Weekly Payments, $500 Bonus, Highest Payouts, 24/7 Customer Support

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread