ABW Ambassador
    5/22 Payment
    Under News and Announcements, it says Payment Sent:

LinkShare consolidated payments were issued on 22-MAY-07. To view your payment details go to SynergyAnalytics, choose Network Transaction Analysis, and view the Affiliate Payment Summary report.
    There is no payment for 5/22 listed in SynergyAnalytics. There also is no New Payment alert in SynergyAnalytics. I have numerous merchants who have paid Linkshare since the first May payment.

Ranae, will you please get this fixed?

ABW Ambassador
    I have the same problem.

During the last payment cycle though, my payment showed up in my checking account, before the announcement was made.

Same problem here.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Ditto. I hope this is only a delay with SA and not a delay in sending payment. I get DD with the other networks, but have not made the effort to go through the hoops for DD with LS, and you never know when a LS check will arrive, even when payment is listed in SA.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador
    Considering that Ranae has seen this post and hasn't responded, I'm inclined to believe there has been another screwup like there was in December.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    All,
    The affiliate payment batch was processed by our bank on Tuesday, May 22. Checks were issued yesterday. For those of you with direct depsoit, it takes a few business days for the batch to clear. You should see the payment post to your accounts either tomorrow or Monday. I am still waiting to hear why the Affiliate Payment Summary is not updated in SynergyAnalytics.

Ranae

Why would it take "a few business days" longer for direct deposit? It seems like direct deposit is something you should encourage, not discourage.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    Payment is now showing up in SynergyAnalytics.

Based on my observations over the past year, it seems to me that Linkshare is using multiple parties to accomplish direct deposit and when they say the deposit was initiated on a particular day, it isn't being sent to the affiliate's bank account on that day but rather to an intermediary. I get direct deposit from multiple sources and with the exception of Linkshare, the funds always appear in my bank account the business day after they are sent.

If our Linkshare direct deposit funds don't show up in our bank account tomorrow, they clearly were not sent on 5/23 and since Monday is a U.S. holiday, the earliest we will see them is next Tuesday, 5/29 if they don't come tomorrow.

ABW Ambassador
    SA just updated for my "5/23" payment. It'll be interesting to see when it posts.

Michael I agree with you. Why should DD take a few days longer to complete? It makes no sense to me unless it's sitting somewhere so some entity can collect some interest here and there.

ABW Ambassador
    My DD is in my account.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I was really surprised today. Usually when SA says a check has been sent, it is at least a week until it arrives. SA showed on 5/24 that a check was sent 5/23, and it arrived today, postmarked 5/24.

Almost as fast as DD.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread