My new Fishing Avatar
    In response to Alan's obvious bragging with his avatar photo of a Photoshopped trout he caught in some imaginary river, I've decided to move away from my tuxedod mug shot and more into my own skin.

It's a pic of a smallmouth I caught on the Saranac River on a tiny spinner.

I expect Scooter to upload a photo of his own, when he's done celebrating his 400th affiliate award.

And once Donuts shaves off the Captain's beard, him too. Word is he can bait a hook.

Then Geno. Some of those big Siberian pike would be nice. Or his new English Whitefish

Haiko fishes the Hudson regularly, but I don't want to see pictures of what/who he pulls out of there....

Anyone I'm missing?
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Internet Cowboy
    I'm holding out for a double digit bass before I start bragging. Where I fish, most anything under 8 pounds is bait!

Ride It Like You Stole It CowgirlUp's Avatar
    That smallmouth looks like a whale compared to the smallmouth I've been hitting in Ohio!

I'll change mine as soon as I nab something worth a pic
    Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

I'll change mine if I get lucky to catch something worth a pic. Now why didn't I have a camera the day that big one got away. Size does matter. We have some great trout fishing around here, but some of you would consider one of our lunkers to be bait.
    ~Ernie

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    That's such a cute little fish Kev. Makes you just want to pinch his cheeks and talk baby talk to him. Of course the up side of taking pics of the little guys is that the fish does not over-power the fisherman holding it.

And hey, what's this "PhotoShop" thing about? Anyone who knows me personally can attest that I don't know how to use photoshop!! Heck, without Donuts help when I was in Florida, I couldn't even size a picture to fit it on ABW!!

Anyway, I like the new avatar dude. It's more reflective of the real person, and the collar of your fishing shirt fits a lot better than the one on that tux!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    I'm holding out for a double digit bass before I start bragging. Where I fish, most anything under 8 pounds is bait!

I know a lot of Snook that are happy to hear that you are now bass fishing Scoot!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

LOL Alan. I was waiting for a smart a$$ remark on the bass. I actually thought you were going to bring up "trash fish" or something like that.

In all seriousness, as I've said to you in PM's and what not, that trout in your pic is amazing. I am green with envy.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread