Can some1 help?
    hi
    I have just started bout 10 days ago
    i am a member with clickbank, i have got links am on google adwords, been on a 10 days but no sales, wrote to clickbank to check links they say fine, an told me how to check it by going though my adds, i do this an find that my page appears the another page with a different afflis name so i close this an go back to mine an go to reg through clickbank an at the bottom of page i find its the affil name that was on the page i just closed so wats going on????
    If a page doesnt appears its got me as the affiliate
    can some1 help me???

If you mean that you see an affiliate name on the link you click through to that's not your own name, Clear your Cookies to Clickbank and then when you go back and check your own page, YOUR affiliate name will be there.

THere's a way to find your Clickbank cookies only in order to delete those only, but I just switched to IE7 and can't give you instructions on how to do that. Maybe someone else will come here and tell you if you don't know.

Good Luck

You can also view the source of your page and be sure that your affiliate code is included. If the code is there then it is probably working correctly for someone who does not already have a cookie for that site.

Quote Originally Posted by enufnrg
    hi
    I have just started bout 10 days ago
    i am a member with clickbank, i have got links am on google adwords, been on a 10 days but no sales, wrote to clickbank to check links they say fine, an told me how to check it by going though my adds, i do this an find that my page appears the another page with a different afflis name so i close this an go back to mine an go to reg through clickbank an at the bottom of page i find its the affil name that was on the page i just closed so wats going on????
    If a page doesnt appears its got me as the affiliate
    can some1 help me???

What do you mean by "find that my page appears the another page with a different afflis"?
    Are you direct-linking or are you advertising a review page?

It usually takes around 100 or so clickthrus to get a sale on CB downloadable stuff. This means if you are paying 50 cents a click and your product commission is $25 you will lose money.

It could be you are promoting the wrong products or using the wrong keywords.

If you read on other message boards it seems CB sales have taken a nose dive over the past few months.

CJ
    "Every mans life touches so many others"
    - Clarence

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread