Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    You people were to quiet so I thought I'd stir things up a little.

ABW Ambassador
    Didn't fool me. Especially as we all know that ALL networks switched off tracking at 10:30 this morning.

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

Dang

LOL [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

ABW Ambassador
    Hey thays grrrrrrrrrreat. Especially with CJ half reporting, Linkshares system down and purrrrrrrrrrrfeeeeeectG is having problems at Performics.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

LOL
    Actually I made 10 cents today wish I new the secret to make a little more.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

LOL!

I really came over to say a whopping Congrats and get some advice. Think I better go start looking for a bridge to sell someone [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

With my best,

Liz
    http://Styleforfree.com

get outtaa hereeeee!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[I was going to post this after I saw the title lol, and here it's anyway..]

He who steals a minaret prepares a proper
    cover beforehand, said of someone who intends to do something illegal.

Hey Guys! I was about to follow you and do whatever you said! You had me going there for a second! Strangly, there are people out there making that much out of their houses. I would not do their tactics, as being of slight moral value, I would have a little trouble sleeping at night.

It's good to see all of you again. I peek in here often, but would like to come back around and spend more time with you guys, as really this is a great crowd.

I hope that all of you have a great holiday season, and a safe one if I vanish again for awhile. Jada Kiss, how have you been?!? I've seen your posts on my favorite search engine forum (besides ABestWebâ„¢!). I do somewhat miss the "old days" a bit. My traffic since those times has tripled, but I'm still making the same. Still, I should not complain as I have been able to remain more or less static since Sept 11, 2001.

It just blows my mind how fast we have to change our marketing strategy to remain afloat. Today's bacon is tomorrow's poison and bandwagons get maxed out in a matter of days it seems. Terms I dread to say like "PPC", and what ever happened to all the other search engines? Google is God (period)Yearly fees for Yahoo, and terrible PPC directory at LookSmart. Pay-Per-Inclusion from the balance that by appearance does not look like too much more than legitimized theft. O' what a tangled web we weave!

Hey Don nice to see you around.

Your post got me thinking.. What is everyones biggest day?? I know there have been some huge individual sales been made before, so this could be interesting.. My biggest day to date was 2.4k without any huge sales.. It was just one of those days where all areas I operate in performed well at exactly the same time, which does not happen very often.. Now fill me in on your best day and give me some motivation to keep moving..

had a few 1.8-2k days in sept

Biggest Day? I'm still working on my biggest MONTH. After two years, and discovering ABW, I'm starting to get the hang of this affiliate marketing.

This is my best MONTH ever. So far I'm at 1.1K ... working hard to get the point when I can do that and more in one day!

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

This is my biggest month ever also, but it's my third month into it. so far it's been paying modest dividends. Helping to pay off credit card debt, student loans, assorted BS debt.

$100k/day now that's something to shoot for! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

PS

What are your best month figures?
    TK?

September was my biggest month to date but I won't not state how much that was.. I would say though that there are a couple on this board, that I know of, who would be clearing between 40-60k a month without any difficulty at all.. If they want to come forward with their exact figures that's up to them.

fair enough. sept also my best month.

My biggest day? That is tough, as a great deal of stuff is not updated daily. I have cleared over 4k, and perhaps 5k on a spiking Tuesday on stuff that was reported daily. This is not counting the times I've spent mad money on PPC, but I do my best to avoid it these days as I rode the lightnin' and got burnt really bad. My best month ever was I know over 80K (after expenses). My worst since Sept 11 was approx 45K. I have yet to break the 100K mark....It just seems to myself that if you are a one man (or woman) show you reach a point where your mass is more than you can handle. I've been pumping stuff out hand over fist just to stay almost static over the last 2 years or so.

Still, I remember life on the otherside, and it's sink or swim for me! GOD! What a Nightmare if I ever have to do the "J" word again! Yes, Sir! I'll burn those copies right away Sir! Did you want your coffee with cream, Sir? Noooooooo!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Don Steitz:
    My best month ever was I know over 80K (after expenses). My worst since Sept 11 was approx 45K. I have yet to break the 100K mark....It just seems to myself that if you are a one man (or woman) show you reach a point where your mass is more than you can handle. I've been pumping stuff out hand over fist just to stay almost static over the last 2 years or so.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

With results like that, why not hire a person or two to help you?

- Ed

P.S. Wow - Congratulations, and how long have you been doing this?

Thanks.

You asked:

"With results like that, why not hire a person or two to help you?"

Trust. Good People are Hard to Find! I've got so much stuff out there, and I scared of inside jobs. I have one guy who helps with design, but I still manage and update solo. I thought of taking on more folks with it, but I honestly have no problems where I am at, as I have already reserved fundage for an emergency recovery if needed. I never imagined making what I do now, and I really have no desire to grow beyond my current station. I'm just happy here.

I have one employee, but it doesn't free up as much time as you might expect. You have to plan x-hours of work to feed out each month, explain everything, provide equipment, deal with problems and track status etc. Also, every 1000 I pay the employee costs me 1500 with employment taxes and insurance.

Don,

You're always good for a bit of motivation.. The pic of your truck that day got me inspired, so I picked up the pace and now I have my own (different country - different style of truck) - paid for in cash from my affiliate earnings.. Now 80k in a month seems like a good target.. If you're ever down in Oz, stop by and I'll shout you a beer, or whatever drink takes your fancy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Hmm.. That will happen to ne sometime. :0)

Jason

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

I love Australia! Been there several times. I'd love for you to buy me a VB! Glad to have of inspired you. All I know is that I'm a wreck, and was able to pull it off, so I know it is not that difficult to do. In fact it surprises myself to this day how easy it is and was. I worked 100X harder when I had a job, and only got grief. Now all I have is my wife giving me that, but it's better than from both!

Chinaski, Have you considered hiring them as an independent contractor? This can save you some duckies, and is legal, if you structure the deal right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast