Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Exclamation There was an error processing your request
    I have been trying to get links from several merchants emails but each time I go to get the html code I get this:

---------------------

There was an error processing your request.

The incident has been logged and we are working to correct the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Click the link below to go to the Commission Junction home page:
    https://www.cj.com/

---------------
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? several hours have past and it is still the same. I have submitted a support request as well.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm having difficulty, too, and just came here to post about it.

I get a "There was an error processing your request" error when trying to retrieve links from newsletters using "Get HTML"

I get a "The page cannot be displayed" when testing CJ links from the following domains:

I'm in New England...

ABW Ambassador
    Oooooops - I see that the domain names have been blocked - sorry about that. Basically, none of the CJ links I am using work.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm really surprised that no one else is commenting on this - maybe is a localized problem. I submitted a ticket to CJ.

We are having the same issue trying to get links from emails.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the response. I think it's too early still to call CJ, but I will call them shortly.

ABW Ambassador
    I am still having issues with links from newsletters, but I did get a couple of default merchant links to work.

I can't BELIEVE the lame response I got from CJ Support:

"Thank you for your recent inquiry. Try changing the security settings on your internet browser and set them from high to low. It is likely your settings are blocking your ability to retrieve the links.

We hope this answers your question. If you have further questions or complications after adjusting your settings, please donít hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
    Commission Junction Client Support"

If this were true, that means that all of our customers would have to have their Security settings set to "LOW" in order to use CJ links? Sales / Commissions would fall to ZERO!

I'm having the same problem. I seldom pull links from newsletters, so I hadn't run into it yet.

Quick workaround: The "Get HTML" link in newsletters has the AID (and your PID). Just grab the AID and replace it in an existing link or build your own. The link structure for CJ is "http://www.qksrv.net/click-PID-AID", so it's just the last part that needs replaced. (Some merchants add Core Metrics variables to the links, but they work without them.)
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the response, Michael. Some of the links are working.

I'm wondering if the biggest problem (SonyStyle) is because their site is down because they are relaunching.

ABW Ambassador
    I agree that CJ's response is just deplorable. CJ is profiting from these merchants sending marketing emails through CJ's system yet they don't even investigate the issue that they themselves are causing to happen.

Shame on you, CJ!

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, its a new day here and still the same.

ABW Ambassador
    3 days and no change still get the same error on every email and not a word from CJ.

ABW Ambassador
    I did get a response back from CJ 3 days ago just to say:

We have received your inquiry and are currently researching it. We will contact you as soon as we have any further information. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Michael or anyone else, can you please tell me if this is still not working for you as well?

can't even log in now, but this seems just par of the course these days. Once every week or two.....!!
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin-1752[url="http://www.salocal.com/goldwing/goldwing_tech.htm"][/url]

We can't get in at all either.

I am able to login, but it's very very slow.

Still broken here.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    I'm logged in. I haven't checked any emails from CJ today, so I don't know if they have fixed that problem.

Time: 12:27 AM (CJ Time)

" There was an error processing your request.

The incident has been logged and we are working to correct the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience.

https://www.cj.com/ "

Logged in once, and then tried again and the error is back. SIGH. Starting to get old.

ABW Ambassador
    same

Logged in at 04:09 PDT

ABW Ambassador
    I've not seen the login problems yet but the error from links in emails are still happening and every single email is the same. Their support has told me it is a system thing and happening to everyone, well it's nearly a week now and still nothing has been done. Can you believe how slow they are to fix something like this! I wonder how they would cope if their whole website went down or something even more technical, they are showing they are seriously incapable of handling any type of issue like this.

Time 4:29 PDT

There was an error processing your request.

https://www.cj.com/
    I'm tired of these errors now. Can't login. Can't do anything

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast