"Ohh, ebates is still overwriting affiliate links" - Everyone

>> Did we really think that a THIEF would not LIE to us? Did we really think that ebates was gonna stop overwriting the links.

Even if they did, they have no intention of stopping the stealing, they'll find another way, another excuse to do this. At the end "They're bringing a value to shoppers that, we, the small affiliates, can't offer".

"I'm on the phone with ebates and LS. I'm trying to solve this issues. I love my affiliates. I'm giving bonusses. Blah, blah, blah" - Shawn from Overstuck! (also general paraphrase of the other AMs)

>> Yeah, right! You've been on the phone way too long!

------------------------------------------------

All the merchants and networks who are partnered with parasites are as bad as them.

The only way to deal with parasites is to fight back as FIERCE as they're attacking, at all fronts.

I'm gonna do that, and meantime I'll be making money as well!!! you will too, if you join ( lots of projects in progress )

ABW Ambassador
    Hmmm.... I had a pithy comment here, and then realized you are living on the East Coast. Guessing that you're posting after a few drinks, so I'll keep my comments to myself.

Obstinatedon

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

Mahatma Gandhi

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Obstinatedon:
    Hmmm.... I had a pithy comment here, and then realized you are living on the East Coast. Guessing that you're posting after a few drinks, so I'll keep my comments to myself.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I saw your take on this with this message:
    "Elisabeth, so far, other than eBates - you have not been betrayed by anyone. If eBates is overwriting affiliate tracking code and replacing it with their own, they are thieves - period."

What I can say is this:

You, Leader and other i-know-it-all, arrogant pricks are just too much to not to ignore!!!

ABW Ambassador
    Oh SamBoy....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You, Leader and other i-know-it-all, arrogant pricks are just too much to not to ignore!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that nice?

Factually, ignorant fools such as yourself who tend to simply spout nonsense without benefit of intellect are the ones I should ignore. Unfortunately, you are too fat a target.

Obstinatedon

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

Mahatma Gandhi

whatever...

Phew!!

Affiliate Manager
    Children, children.... please don't make me pull this car over and....

Shawn Schwegman
    Overstock.com
    801-947-3119
    shawn@overstock.com

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Shawn....

Are you available tomorrow for a call. I have some business I would like to talk to you about, and you are not answering your phone currently. What's the matter with you? Heck, It's only almost 7:00 pm where you live. lol!

Obstinatedon

Mahatma Gandhi

ABW Ambassador
    LOL - Don't worry SamBay - I've had a few comments like that from Don too. Sometimes I deserved them and sometimes I didn't.

He really is on our side as hard as it to believe sometimes. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

If you slip, he'll let you have it with as foul of abuse as I can give Linkshare other merchants or the parasites. LOL

ABW Ambassador
    Oh please.... I'm blushing here.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Obstinatedon

Mahatma Gandhi

Affiliate Manager
    I'll PM you my cell number. Feel free to call tonight if you're up for it... I'm working anyway... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Shawn Schwegman
    Overstock.com
    801-947-3119
    shawn@overstock.com

ABW Ambassador
    Yo Don, the one that got me was when you thought or implied I was Dr. Evil. I just shut up after that one and figured I let you suffer a while [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    I remember.... Damn, I'm still sorry about that.

Obstinatedon

Mahatma Gandhi

Sambay wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You, Leader and other i-know-it-all, arrogant pricks are just too much to not to ignore!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not appropriate

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread