Thumbs down Why BlueDolphin.com is not paying since 31 jan 2007?
    subj

Yeah, they paid for November commissions (which they paid to LinkShare on 1/31/07), and nothing since then. They still owe December, January, Feburary, March, April (and soon May). I just emailed my Blue Dolphin contact and my LinkShare account manager.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

How horrible.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Affiliate Manager
    Exclamation
    Greetings ABW-ers -

Please be advised that we're working to resolve this issue asap.

Blue Dolphin Group was purchased and transitioned to another company in December. During the transition, this was one of the items which did not get properly managed by their finance team. While we realize this isn't an excuse, please understand the new owners of the site (M2Media Group) do realize how important payment is to their affiliate partners. They are working with LinkShare to resolve the payment issues which occurred during the ownership transition and have sent all checks through April commissions to LinkShare at this time.

The Blue Dolphin site is in the process of being redesigned for a site relaunch. The creative for the program is going to be getting a facelift and they have brought in program management now (which was paused during the ownership transition).

Be on the lookout for NEW creative, a NEW site and wonderful promotions which will all be packaged for an amazing relaunch in the coming months.
    Should you have any specific questions/concerns, please contact the affiliate team at affiliates@m2mediagroup.com directly.

Best -
    Your NEW Blue Dolphin affiliate team
    affiliates@m2mediagroup.com

How can that be?

If you are getting transactions or revenue by affiliates, did somebody noticed "HEY, I am making $$ from this channel???"

Is B.Dolphin generating revenue for free?
    Also, having the finance dept "forget" about it is hard to swallow.

Linkshare will turn you off in 2-3 months if your finance dept does not pay their network fees. So you are telling affiliates that affiliates payment went under the radar while Linkshare is being paid???

I find it VERY hard to believe!!!

I am removing you creative as opposed to looking out for your new creative.
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

Quote Originally Posted by bluedolphinmanager
    They are working with LinkShare to resolve the payment issues which occurred during the ownership transition and have sent all checks through April commissions to LinkShare at this time.
    You may want to check this again. January through April show that you've paid at LinkShare now, but December still shows unpaid.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread