Question Question about Custom Affiliate Settings (Commissions & Cookie Life)
    Brian,

I've had affiliates ask me this, and I thought of posting this in the "things we need to fix" thread. However, I've decided to start a thread of its own on this, as I want it to get proper attention (and not get lost in hundreds of other posts).

I run many promo campaigns for affiliates. They are often allowing affiliates to either get a permanent commission increase or a lifetime cookie life raise.

Every time I do something pertaining to the change in the above-quoted affiliate settings, I get one or two qualifying affiliates double-checking with me if I "really did it" or not.... I go in, double-check, and see that all is fine (the commission level is raised, or a longer time period is entered for the return days). However, they (my affiliates) do not seem to see it on their side of things (from within their affiliate account).

Thinking about it more, it seems that the commission raise hasn't been questioned for quite some time already. However, the cookies increase questions still continue to spring up...

Could you please look into this?

Many-many thanks in advance.

Geno

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    When I check merchant status, I only see my personalized commission rate but no cookie information.

When I check my available databases, I see my personalized commission rate and 60 Days cookie duration rather than the extended cookie duration I have been switched to.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread