Need help with making new profile
    My first shop is set up as the default. I am now setting up a new profile for a different shop.

This new profile is showing my CJ merchants with my default PID (I want to change the CJ PID for this new profile).

It is showing my Linkshare merchants I have added to this shop in red with the word ADD (for my linkshare id). I try to click add and it does nothing.

So....how do you add a new id ....AND .... how do you change a CJ PID for a new profile?

I assume I have just run across another bug

Hi Porkchop,
    Just need a little more information from you so I can figure out what's going on. Here are the steps to creating a new profile.

1. Click the profiles button in the "pop it in" page
    2. Click "add"
    3. Name your profile and add the new affiliate IDs
    4. Click save
    5. Close that box

Then you should have a new profile with a new set of IDs that you can choose from in the drop down.

Was that what you were doing?

Apologies on the weak (er, nonexistent) help system. We're cranking on it.

Feel free to email me jessie @ popshops.com to talk about more specifics.

-- Jessie

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchop
    My first shop is set up as the default. I am now setting up a new profile for a different shop.

This new profile is showing my CJ merchants with my default PID (I want to change the CJ PID for this new profile).

It is showing my Linkshare merchants I have added to this shop in red with the word ADD (for my linkshare id). I try to click add and it does nothing.

So....how do you add a new id ....AND .... how do you change a CJ PID for a new profile?
    I think I am following you porkchop, so let me give it a try.

First make sure you are in the Profiles Screen under the Pop It In tab. In that Profiles Screen you see the Default Profile and Edit and Delete Buttons. What sometimes you don't notice is the Add Button.

If you select that ad Button you can then create as many different profiles as you need to handle you multiple accounts. In each profile you can choose to attach different LS, CJ or SAS ideas to specific profiles. Adding these profiles does not affect your original Default Profile, but you can change it by clicking edit on that screen.

If I am missing the target on your question, please send send me an email or give me a phone call and I will help work through your specific problem.
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Thank you.....I had added my new profile name but needed to click on the edit button to put in my proper id number for each merchant. It all looks good now. :-)

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchop
    Thank you.....I had added my new profile name but needed to click on the edit button to put in my proper id number for each merchant. It all looks good now. :-)
    Glad to help
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

I know this is an old thread, but I'm having trouble creating a new profile. Everything seems good. I just don't see a save button anywhere. Ideas?

The Save buttons seem to vanish if I have my font size turned up high enough to see the rest. Try turning down font size a few notches until they appear. This happens on many of the drop-in screens like styles and filters as well (for me).

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread