Do you know any affiliate program for Portable Restrooms? You know, porta-potties. I want a company that does events throughout the USA, if possible, who will pay me for sending customers for Pagan events.

I have been searching in Google and nothing, so far.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

ABW Ambassador
    A "drop shipper" perhaps?

[sorry, I couldn't resist [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]]

All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel

Deelz,

That wasn't much help to Ssanf! Cut that Crap out. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Porta John Systems Inc

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

Thanks, Tracy but I saw that but I don't see where they have an affiliate program.

Am I missing something?

You guys stop sheeting me.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

[This message was edited by SSanf on November 27, 2002 at 09:13 PM.]

I don't think you're going to find one with an affiliate program. Kind of a real off subject.

I found them by searching "Ask Jeeves." They came up as a paid link. Therefore, they must be willing to pay for advertising.

I thought you were looking for a place that did it that would be willing to pay you for sending them qualified leads.

Why don't you call or write to them and ask. Some places have affiliate programs, but don't advertise them. What's the worse that can happen? They say no, and you start looking through national phone books at switchboard.com for somebody who is willing to pay.

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>A "drop shipper" perhaps?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cute! ROTFLMAO

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Let's not even talk about "Return Days" or "Cookies" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Core

And NO, I don't work for COMMISSION JUNCTION!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread