ABW Ambassador
    Worrying Find
    I can't even post on their forum as I still have no posting available and I even wrote to support about it and they said they fixed it, what a joke!

(Moderators, if you don't want the name of DatafeedDile written here then please replace it)

To DatafeedDile Management,

I have discovered a horrifying thing I have found and it is extremely concerning.

I just checked my CJ account and I have found that there is an invalid link processed in my account from a former merchant "Taylor Gifts" I ended my partnership with this merchant months ago as I had read on affiliate forums that they are infested with cookie stealing parasites.

So what is going on here, why have I got this product catalog link showing up in my account as an invalid link? I see they are not even joined DatafeedFile as well. I would suggest you look into this and find out what is going on here.

I'm also concerned that I have not had one sale through using your products yet and I have quite a few pages setup using DatafeedFile?
    I then posted the message but after I hit the submit button I seen a little caption that was ticked by default saying something like

"If you dont want this ticket to be made public then untick this box"

So I sent them this as it had all my private details like address etc in my sig...
    This is NOT a public ticket and I'm also horrified to see it was ticked by default.

YOU REALLY HAVE A LOT TO LEARN
    this is really crap
    Last edited by glittered; May 27th, 2007 at 10:34 PM.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    I should add to be fair that I may have had sales through DFF but I can't tell because all the sites I have added their scripts to have to use the one CJ affiliate ID as you can only have one CJ Affiliate ID there although I was told 2 weeks ago that they were going to have this feature (having as many affiliate ID's as I want) available in you guessed it "Two weeks"
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    Simply horrifying! I can't even imagine a worse thing that could happen.

ABW Ambassador
    It was easy to guess that showman would be the first to offer intelligent feedback as usual and smartass side remarks, I forgot your the well known Parasite Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by glinted
    I should add to be fair that I may have had sales through DFF but I can't tell because all the sites I have added their scripts to have to use the one CJ affiliate ID as you can only have one CJ Affiliate ID there although I was told 2 weeks ago that they were going to have this feature (having as many affiliate ID's as I want) available in you guessed it "Two weeks"
    Maybe the clicks are coming from cached pages.........from before you removed the links..
    The best things in life are not things at all...

ABW Ambassador
    That is a possibility Airstrip but I'm not sure because they are not listed with DFF unless they were before but I doubt it plus it has been more like 5-6 months since I finished with Taylor Gifts after checking and it looks like it was way back in dec/06..

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread