How to get datafeed from CJ?
    Hi,

I am new to this field. There should be some place to get datafeed from CJ. However, I failed to find it.

any idea? Or do I have to pay or do somthing before I can find it?

thanks
    sinpeople

Quote Originally Posted by sinpeople
    Hi,

I am new to this field. There should be some place to get datafeed from CJ. However, I failed to find it.

thanks
    sinpeople
    Since you're new to this field, the short answer is, that to get datafeeds from CJ, you must make at least $10k in sales a month in order to get a free datafeed, otherwise, just pay CJ about $250.00 and in a couple of days, they will give you the datafeeds, for five merchants first.

For more info, Search Here or ask CJ directly.

Btw, here on ABW, you can find a few CJ merchants, that will give you the datafeed for free, just use search buttom.

Thanks
    I'd better try some info for free first

Can an affiliate sell his feeds to someone else ?

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    The cost for the CJ Datafeed will just be deducted from your future commissions. So instead of paying for it up front, they will just deduct it from your account as you earn commissions.

Quote Originally Posted by sinpeople
    Hi,

thanks
    sinpeople
    The beauty of this business is that we're all free to do our own thing.

And if CJ is your "thing," good for you. Hope you get it ironed out and get hooked up with CJ datafeeds.

HOWEVER -- Shareasale.com (referred to around these parts as SAS) has dozens (hundreds? I dunno) of free, quality datafeeds from tons of great merchants.

You might want to give them a try as you start out with datafeeds, then if you can move on to CJ.

Just my 2-cents worth.

Gary the Writerguy

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by redsand
    Can an affiliate sell his feeds to someone else ?
    Yeah you could build a market around them I'm sure

Charging for feed access is fine but charging affiliates who are 4-5 stars or who are making sales of thousands a month consistently and affiliates who make these sales from their 3rd party datafeeds or merchants in house ones should be good enough reason for CJ to waive the fee. I will never pay the $200 and will just wait till I reach $10K sales and in the mean time I'm making lots of sales for merchants who offer their own feeds or the 3rd party ones and ZERO sales from datafeeds for my merchants who don't. So I can live with it until then but merchants are the ones who are missing out and should be complaining about this.

If a 4-5 star consistent affiliate wants a datafeed then they should get access to it and that is all there is to it, making us pay $200 for it when they can clearly see we have stats to prove we can make everyone money from having that access is just plain silly and a bad business decision.

I actually like the idea of charging several hundred dollars which will keep people from been careless with them but CJ should be able to offer these to affiliate who are under the 10 mark but are making sales constantly and on a growth pattern. It is very discouraging the way they treat their clients sometimes, we are just numbers to them and if we don't have the number 10K sales by our profiles then they don't want to know us until then and I'm sure if we were making well over 10k a month they would going out of their way to help and offer all the tools we need.

CJ are brilliant in many areas of this industry like links and usability but seriously lack in other areas especially when it comes to treating their affiliates how they deserve.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread