HighRankings.com - SEO Optimization
    Hello All,

I stumbled upon this when doing a check on another company. Has anyone had experience with this company? Anyone posting to their forum board? Would like to hear from you. I am posting the link here for everyone's use. I hope this ok.

Thanks,
    Manning
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; May 28th, 2007 at 02:41 PM. Reason: no need to hotlink

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I have never used their services but I have subscribed to their free newsletter for several years and find it frequently has useful information and insight.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador affiliatemakeover's Avatar
    Never used service, but content and info is highest possible quality, long-time too. Jill has great reputation.
    Jim Kukral
    You will love my book: Attention! This Book Will Make You Money

Same here, never used their services, but subscribe to the newsletter, too. I think Jill's supposed to have a good reputation but since I've never actually used her am only saying what I've read so don't know if it's true or not. Guess that's not much help. lol Only thing I can suggest is to try making some searches to see if anything bad or good does come up or try doin a little research at some of the seo forums to see if anything's been said one way or the other. Not sure if saying any names is allowed or not but again, you can find them easily by making a search for them on google, etc.

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    highrankings.com service review
    The Owner Jill is a long time seo consultant from the Boston area and has attend my Boston SEO & affiliate marketing group.
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=http://www.pingo.com/p/onedollar/onedollar.html]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=http://www.twitter.com/TelecomAgents]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=http://www.twitter.com/telephonecard]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

Pingo

Your right they got my attention too

The Meetup.com website is temporarily unavailable. Please try back later.

Talked to Jill a couple years ago, and used to frequent the website and get the newsletter.
    Now for my review: It's okay, but like any advice, take it with a grian of salt. The newsletter and forum responses are sometimes written like 'thats the way it is'. But it's all just their view... and also, just the view they want to give. I've tested a few of the things they've said, and some don't hold water, while others are okay.
    They do spend time pointing out the obvious, so its not terribly useful.
    The forums don't give as much information as you'd hope for.
    I think the forums/newsletter are just ways of trying to get you to buy their services (which is fine to do). I think Jill can do good work, but they're holding out on their best secrets.
    For better advice, I'd try webmasterworld or some other sites, or the seo handbook.

I don't mean to completely knock them down, but don't expect a huge wealth of information either.

Pm?
    Hello PingoPrepaidCallingCards,

I saw you PM'd me but I don't have enough posts yet to check it Can you send me an e-mail instead?

Thanks,
    bedrockconnect

Thanks for the feedback on High Rankings
    Hello All,

Thanks for your objective feedback on highrankings.com. I appreciate it.

bedrockconnect

ABW Ambassador
    Little bit of a debate over at SEW

http://forums.searchenginewatch.com/...ad.php?t=17642

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread