Request for Search Box
    When you have a search term in the box and want to search for something else that is similar you have to retype the whole thing. Can you make it where we can just edit it?

Example:
    Long sleeve red shirts ....if you want to change the search term to blue shirts you cannot just click on red and type over ....you have to retype the entire thing.

It would be a nice feature to not have to retype it all

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchop
    When you have a search term in the box and want to search for something else that is similar you have to retype the whole thing. Can you make it where we can just edit it?

Example:
    Long sleeve red shirts ....if you want to change the search term to blue shirts you cannot just click on red and type over ....you have to retype the entire thing.

It would be a nice feature to not have to retype it all
    Hi Porkchop,

You can do that currently, although perhaps the functionality is not as obvious as it should be. Let's say you perform the search for "Long sleeve red shirts" and after the search is completed you want to replace the word "red" with the word "blue". Instead of typing, since the default is set to highlight the whole text, press any of your arrow keys. You can then arrow over to the word you want to change/replace. I will mention it to my engineers to see if we can make it more user friendly.
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Thanks I'll try it. Also, thanks a lot for getting Cafe Press set up.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread