Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    IBS Domain Name Challenge! $500.00 Cash Bonus!
    Hello Team,

Back in February’s edition of the IBS Newsletter we announced that IBSDirect and Send the Light had taken a strategic step forward in expanding and growing its brand and online presence by merging. IBS is one of the largest translators and distributors of Bibles in the world, and STL is one of the world’s largest distributors of Christian literature. The merged organization is called IBS-STL and has operations in the U.S., the United Kingdom, Europe, India, Asia, Africa, Latin America, and other parts of the world. They will both combine the core competencies of Bible translation, Bible and Christian book publishing, and global distribution into one of the largest and most far-reaching Christian nonprofit literature ministries in the world. IBS-STL global headquarters will continue to reside in Colorado Springs, CO.

They are both currently working on enhancing their products and marketing efforts and discussing the details of adding a new domain featuring the IBS-STL brand name on the web by January 1, 2008. Knowing from past experience, we know that we have some of the most talented and creative affiliates on the planet and were looking to you for help.

IBSDirect.com is offering $500.00 in cash to the individual that submits an available or transferable domain name that would best fit its newest venture. There are no limits to the word(s)/combinations in the domain submissions as long as it compliments our essence and mission.

If you’re up for the challenge, we've outlined a few guidelines for those interested in participating:

1. You must be an IBSDirect.com affiliate to participate
    2. As mentioned before, the domain name must be available or transferable
    3. The challenge will start today, May 29, 2007 - June 15,2007
    4. All the submissions must be made in private to ibscontest@andyrodriguez.com
    5. The final decision on domain names submitted if any, will be chosen and selected by IBSDirect.
    6. Finally, be as creative as possible and have fun!

Thank you for your support!
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Emilio,

I was just wondering what ever became of this Challenge. It kind of went no where...

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Actually we recieved various entries but they were debating over some of the domains that affiliates submitted and their own. I will follow up with them today.
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread