Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Avoid EntheosWeb.com
    As Ellen, my sons and I continue to get our feet wet entering the affiliate marketing world, we're learning our lessons as we go.

Ellen has wanted to get a specialized sports product site online, and so we've been working on the plan the past few months while we balance other business and family interests.

On April 16 she found a template web site that fit her product and we ordered it online. We never received a download and attempts to contact them by email have gone unanswered. She did not recognize a charge from them on the statement and so, thinking that perhaps the charge was not processed, we tried again May 24th. Got the confirmation and anxiously awaited the email with our zip file. It never came. In the meantime we've now noted the billing source / processor on the cc statement, and indeed they did process both charges without delivering the product.

We've tried to contact them 4 times and still no reply to our email. That said, I filed the reversal to have it refunded tonight. In the meantime we've noted that the charge appears as "Check And Bill" and they are offshore with no contact info. Hopefully our lesson helps others who may run into Entheos. Lesson 101 now thoroughly learned, we move forward to more positive things.

If anyone has experience with a good template provider, I welcome you to email me at my address below and appreciate your referral.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

ABW Ambassador
    Alan, just have alexbet design a template for Ellen to use.

Putting together a template is very, very simple for just the HTML and CSS part - piece of cake. It's the custom logo and graphics that really give a site bizazz.

I probably will. Alex has desiged sites for some of our other ventures, but Ellen found a template that she liked a lot and one of our sons does layout etc., so she wanted to give it a shot. You win some, you lose some, and then you move on.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Alexbet does my templates as well. He's superb.

Yep, as I've posted many times before, Alex has done a lot of work for our company and we love his work. He designed both of our pharmacy sites, and did a great job. He also designed our upcoming diabetic supplies site and it looks awesome. This is just something that Ellen wants to feel like she is doing also, so she went for a ready made under $50.

Thanks for the thoughts gang...

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread