Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Arrow GoDaddy to Take Over RegisterFly Domain's
    GoDaddy.com, the leading registration company for Internet addresses, has agreed to take over and manage more than 850,000 domain names belonging to customers of a troubled rival, officials announced Tuesday.
    The deal, reached with the support of the Internet's key oversight agency, means that customers of that rival, RegisterFly, could once again renew names, or transfer them elsewhere if they do not want to stay with GoDaddy.

Those names had been in limbo following financial and operational troubles at RegisterFly. In some cases individuals, groups and businesses were finding their Web sites inoperable because they could not properly renew their addresses before they had expired, nor could they move them to another company, officials said.

Rest Of The Story Here...
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

Woohoo.
    I had 15 domains still with RegisterFly that I didn't manage to get out before they went really bad. One had expired after ICANN removed certified status from RegFly.

I now have them all back and was even able to renew the expired one. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread