Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    Give a Hug, Get a Hug, Support the March of Dimes!
    It’s with great pride that I get to tell you about a new charity fund raiser that we are launching today, appropriately named AffiliateHug.com. All monies raised through this effort will go directly to the March of Dimes, a non-profit health organization that works to prevent premature birth and other serious threats to infant health.

AffiliateHug.com, a product of joint collaboration with Affiliate Summit and Scott Hazard leverages Scott’s unique ability to render support and comfort to others through his magnum opus, the ScooterSqueeze™.

For an online donation of $20.00, individuals will receive a certificate entitling them to one (1) ScooterSqueeze™ and a “Freshly Squeezed” commemorative t-shirt. Certificates can be redeemed at the Affiliate Meet Market on Sunday, July 8, 2007 during the Affiliate Summit 2007 East Conference at the Intercontinental Hotel in Miami. Quantity packages are also available at discount rates.

Premature birth affects more than half a million babies in the U.S. every year. It’s the #1 cause of newborn death, and babies who survive may suffer lifelong consequences, such as cerebral palsy, mental retardation, chronic lung disease, and vision and hearing loss.

Please visit AffiliateHug.com and help in any way you can. You’ll get something back in return that will make you feel like a million bucks!

A special thanks to Alex Bet for his donation of the design, Deborah Carney for her pictures and Uncle Scooter for supplying the hugs!

-Missy
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Nice!

This is completely awesome! Good job on everyone involved in making this possible. Though I like a bargain, I will be honored to pay for the thrill of my next hug in Miami! This is an amazing cause, and having a child with a congenital anomaly that is addressed by the March of Dimes , it is a joy to know this will make an impact on much needed research.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    March of Dimes... Plus I get to hug my buddy (or give them away to people who are sexy, sweet and deserving, Connie and Anne)... I just bought a 5 pack!

I love good charities and this one has triple the satisfaction-great cause, ScooterSqueeze and a shirt. Bought a five pack and will use one of the coupons for myself since I never had a ScooterSqueeze before
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Thanks everyone!

I'm getting those certificates out via email as fast as I can. Thank you for all the donations so far!

-Missy
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com

The March of Dimes is awesome! Great way to leverage the uber Hugger!

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    I'll do a 5'er Thursday. In the meantime, as I recall, I think that Carolyn came up with the "scooter squeeze" slogan.
    # 51 http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...cooter+squeeze

Besides, she scored me a Red Bull in Chicago last year, and that got her a place in the RB Hall Of Fame!

Great cause guys, and a great way to support it!! Scoot, I'd prefer to be discreet with the huggy stuff, like it was in LV..... Let's make sure we're talking about fishing, or football of something when that time comes!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by ALH - AmeritrustRx
    Let's make sure we're talking about fishing, or football of something when that time comes!!
    Indeed. All man hugs will be accompanied by a "How 'bout them Red Sox!!!"

I am happy to be a part of this. I told Missy months back that I was willing to do anything she wanted me to do to help and my oh my did she find a doozie!
    Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to be hugged,
    The wretched refuse of your affiliate program.
    Send these, the affiliates, OPMs and merchants to me.
    I lift my arms and squeeze the puddin' out of 'em!
    (I changed it a little bit)

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    March of Dimes... Plus I get to hug my buddy (or give them away to people who are sexy, sweet and deserving, Connie and Anne)... I just bought a 5 pack!
    You get lots of free hugs for that remark!

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    I told Missy months back that I was willing to do anything she wanted me to do to help and my oh my did she find a doozie!
    There ya go Scoot. You now have material for the Affiliate Summit Lessons Learned Session on Tuesday All kidding aside, I can't thank you enough for your support on this.

I forgot a couple of more thank you's...

1) Haiko -- Thanks for the "Freshly Squeezed" idea for the T-shirt

2) Anne, Connie, Carolyn, Rexanne and everyone else involved in the "Listen Here Scooter Thread" for putting the idea in my head to launch the site.

Let there be Hugs for All!

-Missy
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateSummitMissy
    2) Anne, Connie, Carolyn, Rexanne and everyone else involved in the "Listen Here Scooter Thread" for putting the idea in my head to launch the site.
    Our ideas are much safer than the ones you put in our heads....

Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    You get lots of free hugs for that remark!
    I have to also say that I learned in NY that Donuts gives AMAZING hugs too. It must be something in the blood of ( some of ) these crazy affiliate people.

I also forgot to mention that in in addition to sponsoring the March of Dimes with a tax deductible contribution, all donors will be acknowledged at AffiliateMarketersCare.com.

While the page still features our amazing donors from the fundraiser at Affiliate Summit 2007 West for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Nevada, it will be updated shortly.

-Missy
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Cool
    Well, I've been hearing for this famous ScooterSqueeze™ for so long, I've seen the pics, and I want to experience it now. So, I sent my contribution and I'll be anxiously awaiting to get freshly squeezed.
    Alex
    AlexBet.com - Professional Website Design, Website Development, Mobile App Development!

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    Our ideas are much safer than the ones you put in our heads....
    Ummm.. that is arguable.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBet
    Well, I've been hearing for this famous ScooterSqueeze™ for so long, I've seen the pics, and I want to experience it now. So, I sent my contribution and I'll be anxiously awaiting to get freshly squeezed.
    You will get freshly squeezed I am sure of it.

AffiliateMarketersCare.com
    AffiliateMarketersCare.com is now live and features the ongoing fund-raising efforts for the March of Dimes and a list of all the donations received.

Besides AffiliateHug.com, we have some other fun promotions that are going on including our Staff Shirt Auction which will be launching tomorrow.

Remember, in giving to the March of Dimes, you help continue research, provide vital education to women and support families with babies in Neonatal Intensive Care Unites across the country.

Thanks again for your support.
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Thumbs up
    I've experienced a few awesome Scooter Squeezes and just paid for another! Will wear my tshirt proudly. And I'm a big supporter of the March of Dimes since my twins were 13 weeks premature and in the NICU for over 6 months. Thanks for the great offer!

I need to get in on this... But I don't want to see Scooter's Magnum Opus...
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Internet Cowboy
    WooooHooooo
    I am gonna be squeezin' the best the biz has to offer!
    Please, no jealous boy toys

Who knows, maybe all of the boy toys will sign up for hugs too!

bumping, more signups needed!

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    daytime bump...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    For an online donation of $20.00, individuals will receive a certificate entitling them to one (1) ScooterSqueeze™ and a “Freshly Squeezed” commemorative t-shirt.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Missy, many may not be coming to the event (a real shame!!!) - can you dream up something clever for those folks, motivating them to donate... perhaps you can mail them shirts or pool the non-attendees for a drawing for a free pass to the next Affiliate Summit event or giveaway a different gift (one of those cool coffee makers you've been telling me about?). I'll pay for the coffee maker if you think that'll help.

The March of Dimes is a really wonderful organization and a Scooter Hug has a street value way over $20 - it's a win-win!

Thanks for the Bump, I had not donated prior to this and just did so. Great Idea! Great Cause!

As I am manning my own table at the Meet Market, I'm not sure I can sneak away to get my hug in person. First one to stop by my table gets my Hug ticket!

Plus, I'm sure I'll get a Scooter handshake and let me tell you, I don't know about the hugs, but that handshake is the most hearty and sincere one you will ever get.

Ah, there's an idea, add Scooter Handshakes for $15 for the Manly Man who would not be seen hugging another guy!
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast