Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thumbs up New AvantLink Merchant: SAK World Paintball

Hello Everyone,

We are very pleased to announce the addition of SAK World Paintball to AvantLink! SAK World Paintball started on the web in 1998 and quickly established itself as the premiere Internet paintball retailer. Unlike other web retailers who sell paintball supplies with card games and other hobby products, SAK World Paintball deals in and specializes only in paintball supplies and equipment.

SAK World Paintball carries the top brands in the business from companies like Tippmann, WDP Angel and Planet Eclipse. In additon to anything a paintball enthusiast needs, SAK World Paintball also has an online tool that allows customers to build their own custom paintball gun! If you have sporting good or related traffic join this niche program with one of the most complete paintball stores online today. This is an AvantLink exclusive merchant.

Other benefits of promoting SAK World Paintball include:
    • Datafeeds, raw & dynamic solutions
    • Average order size $200
    • Performance incentives available
    • Low Price Guarantee
    • High converting, niche product line
    • Site wide conversion of 2%

If you're already an AvantLink Affiliate, you can sign-up for this program by following these steps:
    • Login to your Affiliate account at AvantLink.com
    • Select 'Merchants' from the main menu
    • Locate 'SAK World Paintball' in the merchant list
    • Click to their detail page and 'Apply to this Program'

If you're interested in applying to the AvantLink network and this program, please use the following URL: https://www.avantlink.com/affiliate_app.php

Let us know what we can do to help you get started. Feel free to contact anyone at AvantLink or the SAK World Paintball AM Anthony Sakakeeny, tony[at]sakworldpaintball.com.

Blog Post: SAK World Paintball is now live in AvantLink

Sincerely,

Gary & AvantLink

Hi Gary,
    Signed up today, and will be uploading PaintballGearStore.com shortly.
    Thanks!

TLD, Outstanding!

Remember to add that new site to your account:

Login -> Account --> Edit Websites ---> Add a new website

Although links for any site will work, by doing this you'll be able to segment your efforts from this particular site in the reporting interface.

Gary M

Got it. Did that today as well. Playing around with the product category set up feed. Is the Java the easiest way to do this? and do the other methods require additional programming?

Javascript is the easiest integration method although it's not as effective because the content cannot be seen/crawled/indexed by search engines as well. I suggest using the Web Service Datafeed Client option. You'll need PHP configured and some knowledge of HTML & CSS (to modify the template file) but no real programming knowledge is required. This client has a lot of nifty advanced configuration options including internal redirects for your outbound links, utilization (or not) of the no follow attribute and more.

Drop me a line if you would like to see a couple examples of this tool in action. The end result from getting your product level pages crawled and indexed is 'shoppers in shopping mode' finding the way to your site through the SERPs, rather than 'browsers surfing a site' and hopefully clicking on a product level Buy Now link delivered through Javascript.

More info/blog article: Dynamic Datafeed Web Service

Struggling with some HTML on PaintballGearStore.com, but hope to be live by weeks end...

Awesome! Keep me posted..

Gary,
    Pros vs. Cons on showing the prices?

For the site I've built, I'm not sure how to integrate the Web Service Client Data feed; when I built it, I ended up with multiple files and folders for one category. I am wanting to add the code right into the temnplate I've created.

using RSS to show the prices, I have to use php files and not sure how that gets tied into the site. Using HTML output, I get what I need, but no prices...

Advice?

Hi TLD,

There is help documentation a long the way for the web service client. You'll need to be running PHP for this client, however.

We do offer a sample script for free that will allow you to publish RSS content as HTML to you your web pages.. this script will publish any RSS feed to HTML for you.

As far as HTML displays. We don't display prices with the HTML version of the Product Display Builder b/c it's hard coded and not a dynamic display. This way if the merchant changes pricing it won't be reflected as the wrong price on hard coded affiliate pages.

Another option that we just went live with is an Affiliate API you might find useful for pulling real-time data from merchant feeds (we update most merchans feeds every 24 hours). It's available under 'Tools' and we'll be making some announcements about this API here soon.

If you would like some more info on the web service client (how to configure, install and customize) or parsing RSS content to HTML drop me an email.

gary M

Sent you an email

Still have not had time to figure out the rss or api feed, but did get my first sale this month! Adding a video script this weekend so hopefully that will start a community and people adding their videos. That first sale gets the enthusiasm going again.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread