Hi everyone,

We have some solid coupon offers this month. I'm also pleased to announce we've brought back the $100 Ciba Vision Healthy Start rebate which did so well. The Amazon gift card offer is back as well.

Here are all active, authorized coupons for June. If you run a coupon site, don't forget to update your site with our mid-month coupon that we'll release on the 15th of June.

Yearly -
Coupon Code: ACLS5
Expiration: 12/31/07
Description: Order contact lenses online and save $5 off any order over $50 at ACLens.com. Enter coupon code ACLS5 at checkout. Offer expires 12/31/2007.

Monthly -
Coupon Code: TORIC
Expiration: 6/30/07
Description: Save $10 off any order of Toric contact lenses over $100. Enter coupon code TORIC at checkout. Offer expires 6/30/07.

Semi-Monthly -
Coupon Code: COMPUTER
Expiration: 6/15/07
Description: Receive 10% off any order that includes any of our Computer Vision Aides. Enter coupon code COMPUTER at checkout. Offer expires 6/15/07.

2007 Rebate and Gift Card Offers

Rebate Offer -
Manufacturer: Ciba Vision
Expiration: 12/31/07
Description: $30 to $50 manufacturer rebate on select Ciba Vision manufactured contact lenses. Order a years supply of Night & Day, FreshLook, or Focus brand contacts to receive the rebate. See site for details. Offer expires 12/31/07.

Rebate Offer -
Manufacturer: Ciba Vision
Description: Save $100 off a 4 box order of Focus Dailies or 2 box order of Focus Night & Day contact lenses. See site for details. Offer expires 6/30/07.

Rebate Offer -
Brand: Acuvue
Expiration: 07/31/07
Description: $30 manufacturer rebate on a year's supply of Acuvue brand contacts. See site for rebate details. Offer expires 07/31/07.

Gift Card Offer -
Brand: Bausch & Lomb
Description: Purchase a year's supply of any Purevision or Soflens Brand Contact Lenses and receive a free $30 gift card to Amazon.com. Offer expires 6/30/07.

All coupons are loaded in the SAS deals database and links are updated at both CJ and SAS.

Let me know if I can help with anything.

Thanks

Bob