ABW Ambassador
    Apple Store At CJ
    Same crappy 1% but are they leaving Linkshare? Haven't heard anything unless I missed it.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Apple Store
    Apple iTunes
    .Mac - Apple PC Inc.

they are still with LS

As far as I know, it is being managed by LS unless that changed recently.

ABW Ambassador
    Changed today Applied and accepted already and a cj email address for contact. So they're either moving to CJ exclusively or they're going to have a program at both places which was usually against Linkshares agreement.

guess linkshare is no longer "exclusive"
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

Just got this email:

I am very pleased to inform you that the Apple program is live in the Commision Junction network as of today May 31, 2007!

Please note: The Linkshare links have been deactivated and are no longer tracking as of right now.

To continue tracking your Apple sales, please accept the offer pending in you CJ account and switch out your links. Attached is a list of links that you can use to populate your site. You will need to be sure to insert your PID after you have accepted the offer for the links to track properly.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Apple Store still looks valid, atleast right now, on Linkshare and nothing in the "Merchant Status Update".

i hate them, have atleast 10 sales every quarter with them but they are always after the 3 day cookie

Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    Just got this email:

I am very pleased to inform you that the Apple program is live in the Commision Junction network as of today May 31, 2007!

Please note: The Linkshare links have been deactivated and are no longer tracking as of right now.
    This is what you call NO COMMUNICATION

Cut over on 5/31 and still live on LS.
    But email is saying otherwise. WTF?
    So who dropped the ball? Apple, LS?
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    i hate them, have atleast 10 sales every quarter with them but they are always after the 3 day cookie
    Apple Store's cookie at Linkshare was 15 days and is the same at CJ.

FYI, The Apple Store and Apple itunes are two completely separate programs managed by different people. It is not safe to assume that the itunes program is moving.

ABW Ambassador
    It's weird when a merchant makes a change, and does not send out any notification at all. I got a call from CJ last night about this change - up until that point, I hadn't heard anything about it!

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr_Sacc
    It's weird when a merchant makes a change, and does not send out any notification at all. I got a call from CJ last night about this change - up until that point, I hadn't heard anything about it!
    It is likely due to contractual issues that Linkshare has imposed. Linkshare merchants should demand that they be allowed to communicate these changes 30 days before the contract ends.

It was definitely kept very quiet.

ABW Ambassador
    My Linkshare links still work at this moment. Haven't received any emails from them about this change.

1%? I a SOOOO excited!

/sarcasm

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Hi folks, according to Wayne Sutton's blog post today at http://wayne-sutton.com/blog/?p=804, the Apple Store program on LS is closing as of June 30, 2007. He doesn't mention CJ however, but it looks like they've just kept the iTunes program on LS and moved the Apple Store program over to CJ.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    June 5, 2007

Dear LinkShare Affiliate,

LinkShare would like to thank you for your participation in the Apple Store US affiliate program. We regret to inform you that Apple has made a business decision to shut down the Apple Store US and Apple Store Canada LinkShare Affiliate Programs. Please note that iTunes and .mac affiliate programs are not affected and are continuing to run their programs through the LinkShare Network.

All Apple Store US LinkShare links will work until End of Day June 30, 2007, and Apple Store US will pay commissions earned through such date on Net Orders received through a LinkShare affiliate link. After June 30, the program will no longer accept transactions, so links will cease to work and sales commissions will no longer accrue.

ABW Ambassador
    Hello from Apple iTunes! We would like to thank you for your continued support and partnership, and also to assure you that the Apple iTunes Affiliate program remains live and fully functional in the LinkShare Network. There are no plans to move our program to another platform. ........
    Yes they stay with LS
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread