Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs down The 2 super fraud networks - perfectpaycheck.com & pantherainteractive.com
    Hi all!
    I have 2 new fraud networks but very super fraud networks:

perfectpaycheck.com
    pantherainteractive.com

I have lost the 24 000 $ for March and April, any answer any money.

Read next my posts in 2-3 days about my bad history.... from first 'Invite' mail and the last 'Good bye' mail from them

all AIM mails and full information.

ABW Ambassador
    I just clicked on your nick and checked out the rest of your posts, there is a pattern developing.

there is a pattern developing
    I was thinking the same exact thing.
    Ray Thomas
    Webmaster Resources: http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board Category: Programming / Coding
    http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190

Amusing but pathetic. Good for a few chuckles this evening.

Joey

Sandra Martin
    sandeebottom at hotmail.com

I do not agree with the above thread as I have a very good experience with Perfect Paycheck, since I have been a member with PPC & always got my payments on time.

Sunny

Sunny,
    Quite an interesting avatar you have there.

Nice Catch there knight01!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Maybe jj's nick should be changd to SuperFraud.

Quote Originally Posted by jj100
    Hi all!

perfectpaycheck.com
    pantherainteractive.com

Read next my posts in 2-3 days about my bad history.... from first 'Invite' mail and the last 'Good bye' mail from them

They don't have any time to answer the letters - they are busy counting stolen money

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyppc
    I do not agree with the above thread as I have a very good experience with Perfect Paycheck, since I have been a member with PPC & always got my payments on time.

Sunny
    Sure he was paid by this network - he is their employee! (Sunny Narang
    Affiliate Manager - look page with contacts on this site)

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar

Sunny
    This post plus his avatar reminds me of the bank robber who wrote his "give me all your money" note on the back of his own printed deposit slip.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador

Sunny
    fixed

I do not agree with the above thread as I have a very good experience with Perfect Paycheck, since I have been an employee with PPC & always got my pay check on time.

Sunny

Thumbs down A little more effort please!
    Where do these people come from and why do they insist on wasting our time?

Admittedly, sometimes these posts are amusing, but not when they're this transparent. Come on morons, if you're going to spam us at least make it interesting:

1. Remember to cover your tracks, if you post with your employers name ( or logo) or with a link to the site that you are supposedly mad at in your profile, that's a dead giveaway.

2. Add a little credibility. If you waited until you were out $24,000 before you realized something was wrong then you are truly a moron. If you just invented that number to get our attention...well you're still a moron. In either case I don't want to listen to you. I deal with enough morons already.

3. Add a little credibility #2. If this is your first, second or third post we're probably not going to pay much attention to an outlandish tale of woe. There are marketers that find ABW while researching a problem with a merchant or program that come here for legitimate help or advice. You just make it that much harder for them to get the help that they need by creating an air of skepticism for all new posters.

4. Don't follow the same pattern as every other spammer. Jeez, read the previous post of the past couple of months. Every spammer with a a site, ebook or program to promote has used the same tactic. First, Spam Scum #1 has a problem with this merchant or program. A couple of days later Spam Scum #2 comes to the rescue with glowing praise for the program often followed by Spam Scum#3 who concurs.

5. Put a little effort into it and try to sound half-way legitimate. Don't spew out a lot of "I hate them", "they're bad", "they will cheat you", "they cheat me". Try to concoct a plausible sounding story. Make up more details so that we can really get in to it. Tell us how they ruined your life and made your hair fall out. You've got to learn how to really spin it.

OK guys. I hope this helps in your future attempts at spam. If it doesn't click the first 2 or 3 thousand times keep at it. Remember a good con is worth working for. But whatever you do, at least make it interesting or amusing. When I click on a thread, at the very least I want to be entertained if not informed.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    There should be a term to describe people who think they're considerably smarter than they really are and who, as a result, regularly make themselves look ridiculous and stupid in front of people who are genuinely smart and can discern the difference between someone who's just a bullshit artist and someone who has a brain.

I don't even want to talk about ethics. These people have none. The only plus is that they're all stealing from one another. Whee! It doesn't bother me nearly so much when unethical people steal from other unethical people. Just don't cry about it, okay? Nobody cares.

Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    Where do these people come from and why do they insist on wasting our time?

Admittedly, sometimes these posts are amusing, but not when they're this transparent. Come on morons, if you're going to spam us at least make it interesting:

1. Remember to cover your tracks, if you post with your employers name ( or logo) or with a link to the site that you are supposedly mad at in your profile, that's a dead giveaway.

2. Add a little credibility. If you waited until you were out $24,000 before you realized something was wrong then you are truly a moron. If you just invented that number to get our attention...well you're still a moron. In either case I don't want to listen to you. I deal with enough morons already.

3. Add a little credibility #2. If this is your first, second or third post we're probably not going to pay much attention to an outlandish tale of woe. There are marketers that find ABW while researching a problem with a merchant or program that come here for legitimate help or advice. You just make it that much harder for them to get the help that they need by creating an air of skepticism for all new posters.

4. Don't follow the same pattern as every other spammer. Jeez, read the previous post of the past couple of months. Every spammer with a a site, ebook or program to promote has used the same tactic. First, Spam Scum #1 has a problem with this merchant or program. A couple of days later Spam Scum #2 comes to the rescue with glowing praise for the program often followed by Spam Scum#3 who concurs.

5. Put a little effort into it and try to sound half-way legitimate. Don't spew out a lot of "I hate them", "they're bad", "they will cheat you", "they cheat me". Try to concoct a plausible sounding story. Make up more details so that we can really get in to it. Tell us how they ruined your life and made your hair fall out. You've got to learn how to really spin it.

OK guys. I hope this helps in your future attempts at spam. If it doesn't click the first 2 or 3 thousand times keep at it. Remember a good con is worth working for. But whatever you do, at least make it interesting or amusing. When I click on a thread, at the very least I want to be entertained if not informed.

-rematt

I see - this is Matt of Panthera!!! Good, I'm CD348. Where is my 2 800$?

I see - this is Matt of Panthera!!! Good, I'm CD348. Where is my 2 800$?
    No this is not Matt of Panthera. I have nothing to do with Panthera. I am just sick of these posts.

-rematt

edit: I notice that Panther Matt is in this thread, do you wish to reply to CD348?
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    No this is not Matt of Panthera. I have nothing to do with Panthera. I am just sick of these posts.

-rematt

edit: I notice that Panther Matt is in this trread, do you wish to reply?

No problem, sorry

Me 2 rematt.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Thumbs down Fraud - Business opportunity
    Hi all!

perfectpaycheck.com
    pantherainteractive.com

1 step - Invite letter:

''Hello,
    I heard you have a great mailing operation going and there is probably a good chance you are mailing our offers already indirectly. Our top campaigns like Free Stuff & Freebies Campaigns, One field, email submit, Survey Campaigns, 180StopSmoking, Stop Smoking Resolution, Shopping Essentials, Free Credit Score and many more…..
    You can grab all our offers from our network PerfectPayCheck.com. Since they are our Exclusives offers, I can offer you more than anyone else is offering you for the same offers (or similar offers).
    Here is a deal!!!… Select the offers you want to run from us and I will get you the best payouts on them.
    If you want to drive some traffic on your site, I would love to run those on my network. It will be great to do some reciprocal traffic going..
    Call me if you have any questions or you can feel free to sign up at Perfectpaycheck.com and start running some of our offers.
    While registering you can write a comment that you got referred by PPC Team. So I can approve you right away.
    Are you going to be there at Affiliate Summit?
    Let’s meet up.''

This is 1 mail for me!!!

Next history - next posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Maybe jj's nick should be changd to SuperFraud.
    Those networks who hide behind directtrack.com (DT) are fraudsters in fact. DT's fraud criterions are sometimes questionable, and DT named itself an investigator, judge and executor. Using DT conclusions, dishonest networks don't pay fee to their affiliates and, at the same time, don't refund advertising companies their expenditures.

In its turn, last week, something which was called DDOS-attack had happened and many sites, who work with DT, couldn't work normally and make profit.

No problem, sorry
    Matt of Panthera stayed round the corner but escaped

Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by nightingale-bomber
    Those networks who hide behind directtrack.com (DT) are fraudsters in fact. DT's fraud criterions are sometimes questionable, and DT named itself an investigator, judge and executor. Using DT conclusions, dishonest networks don't pay fee to their affiliates and, at the same time, don't refund advertising companies their expenditures.

In its turn, last week, something which was called DDOS-attack had happened and many sites, who work with DT, couldn't work normally and make profit.

I will send the emails to all advertisers of those networks with 1 question:
    Where is money (my or their) for work of affiliates?

1 step - Invite letter:

''Hello,
    I heard you have a great mailing operation going ..
    Spammer? Not sure that is going to endear you to many.

Those networks who hide behind directtrack.com (DT) are fraudsters in fact.
    That is a generalization that isn't fair. Certainly there may be many questionable companies that use DT, I happen to work with a couple that use it. They have always been above board. Never an issue with getting payment, no question about reversals. Of, course I send real traffic conducting real transactions, perhaps that is the generalization we need to keep in mind here.

Talking
    Matt of Panthera stayed round the corner but escaped
    I see Math in My AIM, but any answer!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast