Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8000th Post - 8000 Thanks - $8,000.00 Cash Giveaway

Talking 8000th Post - 8000 Thanks - $8,000.00 Cash Giveaway
    Well... well... well...

The day has come when I have turned 8000...

First and foremost, 8000 thanks go to Mr. H. de Poel, Jr for creating something that has changed my life around, letting me open up in a totally new way -- one that I have always dreamed about, but never had a chance to get out of the shell of routine and 'traditional business' tasks to express myself fully. Thank you, Haiko!! Thank you also, every single one of you here at ABW who helped me along the way. The list would take pages. Not sure if I could come up with 8000 names, but it would be at least this many posts read and lived thru... Thank you for giving me this chance to become the Geno you know. Seriously. Much appreciated.

Secondly, how could I pass this opportunity to give away some Geno?! Especially on such a beautiful first day of Summer 2007!! So here is my big huge

8,000.00 GenoBucks June Giveaway

-- $100.00
    $100 will be paid out to the best-producing June affiliate with the FunToCollect's affiliate program

-- $200.00
    $200 will go to the first affiliate that drives 15 sales for the AffiliateManagerBook's affiliate program in June

-- $200.00
    $200 more will be paid to the best-performing June affiliate of the FreeQuotesWorld's affiliate program

-- $1,500.00
    3 GourmetStation's program affiliates that first reach $4000 in gross sales in June will get $500 bonus each

-- $2,000.00
    10 first affiliates that reach $1500 in June sales with the ArtisticSensations program will get $200 GBs each

-- $2,000.00
    4 GreatLakesNutrion's program affiliates will get their 25th sale bonus increased five times (i.e. from $100 to $500) if they send their 25th sale by the end of June (as with other deals here, all works on the 'first come first served' basis)

-- $2,000.00
    5 affiliates that first reach $3500 in gross sales with the PrivateMDLabs affiliate program in June will get $400 bonus each

IMPORTANT: Once you've qualified for any of the above, please e-mail me at info /at /amnav... and I will take care of the rest.

So let the fun begin!!

Geno

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Congratz Geno. It's a huge milestone for you.

As to the GENO BUCKS, it looks like I need to be your affiliate as you are sure handing out some bucks.

Looking forward to your next 8000 post.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Keep posting Geno!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

You must also pay a fine of 0.50 to Mr. Sal, because you're impersonating "The Smilie Master"

Internet Cowboy
    Yeah. We are looking forward to your next 8000 posts in 2 years. That's only an average of 11 posts each and every day, day in and day out, Sundays and Holidays included. Every sale gets a post. Every bonus offered gets 20.
    Keep 'em comin' Geno

ABW Ambassador
    Keep 'em comin' Geno
    Well, it's actually off-topic to discuss it, it's more a matter for private correspondence with the Administrator of the forums, but it's a whole lot better when an AM actually responds and converses in threads than shows up a few days after an affiliate posts asking a question and has no answers.

Takes all kinds, and all kinds pay their room rent on time.

ABW Ambassador
    7 Day EPC = $108.35
    30 Day = $50.20

Not bad for 2-3 weeks into a new program.

Ride It Like You Stole It CowgirlUp's Avatar
    Congrats Geno on 8,000!

Glad you're here You're always so nice and informative
    Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Your little fingers have been busy typing 8,000 posts. Congratulations

Congrats Geno. Boy, that's quite an offering of prizes. Nice job!
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Thank you for your continuous support and your kind words, friends.

It was, however, somewhat disappointing to read a post on the "keep 'em comin'"-flowing-flooding in a thread meant to (a) thank ABW for its role in affiliate marketing in general, and in my life in particular, and (b) support affiliate endeavors in 7 of the programs we are managing by giving away generous cash bonuses for good (mind you, nothing unrealistic!) performance. I spent two days pondering the idea, over an hour in concrete calculations, and am about to spend $8,000 of my own money (no merchant is taking part in any of the above promos; they are fully sponsored by AM Navigator in addition to any of the promos run by these merchants). If I didn't care about the programs I manage, and the affiliates that push them, I would've found something different to do at 01:18 AM.

Geno

Just a friendly suggestion and some constructive feedback from the affiliate perspective. It's a great promotion but it may have been announced at a bad time.

The first of the month is always a bad time for affiliates. We are already scrambling to update deals, coupons, promotions, etc.. You notice ABW gets a little less activity right before and a couple days after the first. We have tons of stuff to do.

If you are going to run such a large bonus campaign like that, announcing it 10 days prior would have given everyone time to get set up and ready for the start. Setup and have PPC campaigns ready, update datafeeds, build new pages, etc. New affiliates could have jumped in and signed up and built new promotional stuff. Give us a chance to tune up our cars before the big race.

Announcing it on the day it began, and on the first day of the month, was the reason I can't jump in on it. I wish I could. I just wasn't ready.

If you could change the start date to the 15th that would be great. I'd have time to jump in and maybe give everyone else a chance to get ready. Not sure if everyone else would go with this, some may already have a head start. Maybe if enough people agree we could bump the date up a little?

Mack,

I appreciate your input. I love constructive feedback, and once again: thank you for it.

Does anyone else around here thinks we should push it a week and a half or so forward?

Would highly appreciate other people's feedback.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend...

Geno

Does that mean you would be giving out $8,100 for your 8100th post instead?

Now that you've already announced it, I would go with it. In the future, promotions at times other than the first of the month might get more attention.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Does that mean you would be giving out $8,100 for your 8100th post instead?

The thing is that it is hard (if not impossible) to predict when exactly the 8000th post (or whichever else) will happen.

So it will probably still be an $8,000 promo, but I am more than willing to push it a week, or 10 days... I was wondering what will work best for the affiliates. Michael's post seems to second what Mack said.

Would everyone be happy if we push the whole deal to start on 10 June (or 06/11 which is Monday) and go for a month with it?

Geno

ABW Ambassador
    Geno, I don't know about now or the 10th so I can't say. Personally, I have to do an overall "audit" and take an "inventory" on sites now, to see which ones need updating, deleting stuff, adding stuff, swapping out, nuking, etc.

For sure there are some things I need from one of the new ones, so I've "nagged" you in this thread:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...152#post704152

Every sale gets a post
    From your keyboard to God's ears.

I hope I get 10 biggies for 3rd QTR and get 10 posts for each one. If 10 of us get 10 big ones with 10 posts each, that'll make 9K posts and then we'll be able to pry more moolah out of Geno's wallet (if he has any left).

Congratulation Geno on the 8,000 post. Number 8 is an auspicious no. in chinese, it means properous.

We join ABW at about the same time, but you are flying high and fast but I am still crawling.

Thanks
    Richard

For what it's worth...
    I'd continue the promotion, some affiliates may have already started an extra push to meet the goals. I don't know that any day is better or worse than another to do this. Although the 1st may be busy for many due to changes in coupon promotions, it seems that could be the case anytime during the month.

As for the every sale gets a post. Being a relative newbie, I like seeing the success happening. Even if it's not me, it shows it's can done.

It's like a testimonial, unlike the p.p.c. ads and sell pages for e-books about getting rich in affiliate marketing, that I trust is real. Proving that it can be done. I thank you for taking the time to do those program postings.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Congrats on hitting 8000 Geno, lots of great value added to ABW over the course of those post

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Congrats on the 8000! WOW!

Sandee
    Sandra Martin
    sandeebottom at hotmail.com

Thank you all for your congrats. Richard, I like the Chinese symbolism... I hope it will help me in its own way...

Now to the topic of the deadline of this promo:

Quote Originally Posted by Mack
    ...It's a great promotion but it may have been announced at a bad time. ...The first of the month is always a bad time for affiliates.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Now that you've already announced it, I would go with it. In the future, promotions at times other than the first of the month might get more attention.
    and
    Quote Originally Posted by knight01
    I'd continue the promotion, some affiliates may have already started an extra push to meet the goals. I don't know that any day is better or worse than another to do this. Although the 1st may be busy for many due to changes in coupon promotions, it seems that could be the case anytime during the month.
    Since many affiliates are already working towards the goal(s), I've decided to do this: push the deadline by 10 days. This means that the promo is going to last from 1 June through 10 July.

Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    For sure there are some things I need from one of the new ones, so I've "nagged" you in this thread...
    I'll reply in that thread once they have it in place, WW, but I hope the 10 day extension of this promo's deadline will help you too.

Let me know if anyone needs any other help, or has any constructive comments to make.

Many thanks,

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    -- $2,000.00
    10 first affiliates that reach $1500 in June sales with the ArtisticSensations program will get $200 GBs each
    0 qualifying affiliates so far. And this is with a program which has a 30-day average sale of $294.38!! C'mon, guys -- we're really talking just a bit over 5 sales here!

-- $2,000.00
    5 affiliates that first reach $3500 in gross sales with the PrivateMDLabs affiliate program in June will get $400 bonus each
    Still waiting for one affiliate to qualify. The program is now at a 7-day conversion rate of 3.38%, and many sales exceed $450.00

Geno

Since many affiliates are already working towards the goal(s), I've decided to do this: push the deadline by 10 days. This means that the promo is going to last from 1 June through 10 July.
    This promo is still on.

Geno

Great Promo Geno, I can't wait to see who wins!
    David Carter
    MagazinesQuick.com

Hoping for $100 giveaway prize
    Geno,

Hoping my funtocollect sales for June 1 - July 10 are large enough to snag the $100 Geno Bucks in the $8000 Cash Giveaway.

I have emailed you with the details of my sales.

It would be sweet as I recently also made my 100th funtocolllect sale.

Ken at iShopSouthwest
    Last edited by ishopsouthwest; July 11th, 2007 at 09:05 AM. Reason: add name

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast