Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    ABW Denver Lunch June 27th RSVP
    OK boys and girls. The date for our first ever ABW lunch in Denver is June 27th at noon!! I'll be bringing 5 of my crew.

Please RSVP here and also email me BY JUNE 8th to confirm your attendance and number of people coming with you so I can make arrangements. Denver is beautiful in June, and the restaurant we will be gathering at has a great outdoor patio set up with lots of umbrellas and shade.

We'll have a great time together. All ABW, SaS'ers etc are welcomed. I look forward to meeting new folks and seeing old faces again.

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by ALH - AmeritrustRx
    Denver is beautiful in June, and the restaurant we will be gathering at has a great outdoor patio set up with lots of umbrellas and shade.
    I will drink to that buddy. Denver is an awesome place. Been there like 3 times in 5 years, can't get enough of it.
    I will be there in spirit.

I shall be attending, and I will talk to Nate. Since I am his boss, I am sure he will attend.

looking forward to it!!

See you all then.

Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    I shall be attending, and I will talk to Nate. Since I am his boss, I am sure he will attend.
    And I shall look forward to seeing you and Nate...

Looking forward to seeing you again too Jonesy.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

I might try to make it. My grandmother lives about 2/3's of the way there and is approaching her 97th birthday this summer. Would give me a good excuse to stop by and see her. I'll see if I can swing it and will let you know.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

That would be great 7 We welcome your company.

Quote Originally Posted by FairFieldGetaway-EricEwe
    I will drink to that buddy. Denver is an awesome place. Been there like 3 times in 5 years, can't get enough of it.
    I will be there in spirit.
    Yes it is Eric, sorry you won't be joining us, but we'll tip one for you.

I think I will be in Denver that whole week, but will probably not know for sure before 6/8. Will you take a late RSVP? Or put me down and I may have to cancel??

Quote Originally Posted by KIMarketing
    I think I will be in Denver that whole week, but will probably not know for sure before 6/8. Will you take a late RSVP? Or put me down and I may have to cancel??
    We'd love to have you KM. I'll put you in and then let me know as soon as you can confirm.

See you at El Rancho!
    The location for our first CO ABW lunch on June 27th is El Rancho, an historic lodge, tavern, restaurant, located just west of Denver off of Interstate 70 (I - 70).

This is a great place to meet in a beautiful mountain setting. You'll love the view. The web site includes really easy to follow directions and their full menu, so you can plan ahead. If you've never had a Buffalo burger, this is your chance! I will send an email to each of you with my cell number and the number for El Rancho is also included on their web site.

http://www.historicelrancho.com/index.htm

We'll meet in the tavern at noon. The tavern is located directly ahead of you as you enter the front doors to El Rancho. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. I have informed them that we could have more people joining us, so if you are a last minute arrival we'll have a place for you!

See you there June 27.

Thanks for setting this up Alan!!

Sound like a really nice venue too.

Anyone else who wants to come, you'll enjoy the heck out of the scenery and the socializing. I know my crew is looking forward to meeting everyone. See ya there!

www.historicelrancho.com/history.htm

a new face
    Just got a nice email today from another Denver area ABW'er. I won't mention his name but he was wondering if these get togethers are worth attending and I actually said Yes!! Hopefully he will be joining us, so the attendance is growing in steps.

Anyone who comes will surely enjoy the casual, social business atmosphere, and you will love the view. If any other out of staters are interested, I could even be talked into guiding a few folks for a day of fly fishing if you stay over.

C'Ya there and feel welcomed to call or email me if you have any questions

I am the one he spoke to I'll be there, can't wait to meet you all...

BF tells me the lunch location is too far away for him to take me over his lunch hour (he has a JOB), and he doesn't trust me with his car since I'm not a very good driver (I can't be good at everything), so was wondering if I could bum a ride with someone up to the luncheon? I'll be in the Parker/Aurora/Englewood area, but BF can probably drive me somewhere to meet someone. Any one brave enough? PM me and I'll buy your lunch if so.

Confirming June 27th Mountain Lunch
    O.K. boys and girls....

We are confirmed for our lunch get together at El Rancho this coming Wednesday, June 27th at noon. Looks like around 10 of us will be there. We'll meet in the lounge and weather permitting - lunch on the open deck.

I'm looking forward to seeing some old faces and meeting a few new ones. See you there!

http://www.historicelrancho.com/index.htm

I look forward to meeting you all on Wednesday!

Outsourced Program Manager durkp's Avatar
    New participant invited by Connie Berg
    I am new to Colorado just moving from Dallas to Eagle the end of May. Connie Berg, who I met at the LinkShare Symposium last week, suggested I attend this meeting so I am looking forward to it.

Durk Price

Super to hear Durk. We look forward to meeting you and welcome to Eagle, CO. Done a bit of fly fishing out there - great place to live. See ya Wednesday!

Come on out anytime to fish
    Got plenty of room. I have heard great things about the fishing too. As soon as I get out of all these boxes I am going to wet a line as well. See you Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by durkp
    Got plenty of room. I have heard great things about the fishing too. As soon as I get out of all these boxes I am going to wet a line as well. See you Wednesday.
    Yep, the eagle river is a great free stone water. You get a regular caddis hatch, as well as drakes, blue wing olives, stone flies, and midges. If you want to drive a little farther west to Glenwood Springs, you've got some prime stretches on the Colorado, or you can head south toward Aspen and fish two of my all time favorite rivers, the Roaring Fork and the Frying Pan.

You're in a great location for lots of good fishing and beautiful scenery. Look forward to our visit tomorrow.

Affilaite information and fishing tips all at the same luncheon
    Didn't know there were so many hatchings around the Eagle River!

Durk

Thanks for a great get together
    Thanks to Durk, Alan R., Mr. Jones, KIM Marketing, Jeff, Zach, Jeremy and Ellen for a very enjoyable lunch get together. It was great to meet some new faces and good to see Mr. Jones again.

We met at El Rancho, a rustic lodge / restaurant in the mountains, got to know each other a little better, discussed each others businesses, and enjoyed the company of fellow peers.

Our next get together will be in August, and we welcome anyone who can make it to attend. I'll post it when we decide on a date. Until then, thanks for a great time today gang!

Alan Hamilton

I had the buffalo burger as recommended, and it was very good!! We actually saw a herd of buffalo on the way back to Denver!! Seriously.

That was a very enjoyable and relaxing lunch. It was a pleasure to meet everyone and talk with Alan and Zach again.

I'm looking forward to August already!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast