How to put navigation bar and content together
    Hi, folks,

I'd like to show my index page just like any conventional catalog program. All major categories are shown all the time on first page. Click on one category, the index page shows the content of that specific category. Click on one item, it takes to details page - also with major categories shown on top or left.

I have just purchased WM. After an examination of the examples in the installation package, I didn't find similar example. Please share me such examples if you have any.

Thanks.
    David

Quote Originally Posted by sinpeople
    Hi, folks,

I'd like to show my index page just like any conventional catalog program. All major categories are shown all the time on first page. Click on one category, the index page shows the content of that specific category. Click on one item, it takes to details page - also with major categories shown on top or left.

I have just purchased WM. After an examination of the examples in the installation package, I didn't find similar example. Please share me such examples if you have any.

Thanks.
    David
    Look Up!

Frank's WebMerge Tutorial <---> Web-Procreate WebMerge Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by sinpeople
    I didn't find similar example. Please share me such examples if you have any.

David
    David,

I don't know how to do with WM, what you ask me about (specific categories).

The only WM templates I can share, are the ones I posted here: two basic templates

Btw, I don't think that the site you show me, was made or can be done with WM.

I think that what you want to do with WM is not going to be that easy with the current WM version, but you can try asking Frank or Fred, to see if they can create a special template for you for a fee. I believe that both of them have a lot of experience with WM, so maybe they can create what you need.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread