Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Lightbulb New ARC Merchant - PianoWizard.com !
    Hello Team,

Please join me in welcoming the newest addition to the ARC family of quality merchants, PianoWizard.com!

PianoWizard combines the attention-holding power of video game software with the fundamentals of piano lessons to easily and successfully teach children and adults how to play the piano effectively. PianoWizard.com has become the premiere company in distributing musical software for the purpose of advancing the musical arts worldwide through various strategic partnerships such as Fisher-Price I Can Play Piano™, WizardTunes, SoniVox, Children's Educational Network and Kid's Wish Network and now have partnered with ARC and ShareASale to develop and grow the affiliate marketing channel!

Children, young adults, and the elderly interested in learning how to play the Piano quickly and effectively from the comfort of their home should look no further! PianoWizard.com has the solution.

Program Facts:

$200.00 Average Order
    Running on the ShareASale network
    10% Commissions on all SALES!
    60 Day Cookies
    Parasite FREE
    Custom Links and Banners created for your site traffic
    Additional Bonus Incentives
    $10.00 CAB's (Cash Activation Bonuses)

We have a full PPC keyword list available upon request.

We’re confident that affiliates with music, children, toy or specialty sites will do extremely well with PianoWizard.com. This is a product that sells well all year round peaking during the traditional Q4 holiday months. We encourage you to support PianoWizard.com and load a few links to you rwebsite. This is a solid, well branded off line products that is already in retail stores.

Join PianoWizard.com today and start singing your way to the bank tomm.

Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; June 4th, 2007 at 03:06 PM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

A quick one minute introduction to Piano Wizard
    Many of you have asked, here it is .... a quick one minute introduction to Piano Wizard - Enjoy

Yes, you may add this to your website to help you promote the product ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hello team,

I wanted to thank all of you that stopped by the Piano Wizard booth during the affiliate summit. Jesse and his crew definitley had the buzz going during the summit as hundreds of affiliates, merchants and others stroked the ivory keys at the Piano Wizard booth and learned how to play the piano in minutes ....

We had a promotion going for any affiliate that signed up to the program during the show. Piano Wizard was going to give away 2 full Piano Wizard packages worth $199.00 each.

I want to invite Jesse to this thread so he can make the formal announcement as to who won and also invite anyone that stopped by the booth and experienced the program first hand. I think we all have to agree that this program converts nicely and the product will sell itself if presented properly on your website...

Affiliate Manager PianoWizard.com's Avatar
    Piano Wizard Drawing Winners
    Yesterday afternoon, my eleven year old daughter, Valerie (who LOVES Piano Wizard), and her neighbor friend (who has one as well) did the honors of drawing out the names of our two winners.

Drumroll please...

Shawn Kerr and Helping Moms Connect
    The recipients of the Piano Wizard 2007 Affiliate Summit East drawing are...

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by AllegroRainbow
    The recipients of the Piano Wizard 2007 Affiliate Summit East drawing are...

Congratulations!
    Cool ......

Internet Cowboy
    Two worthy winners!
    For those of you who have a personal interest in playing the piano or have related traffic, this is a COOL product and I look forward to promoting it.

Hey Jesse ....

I have an idea, why don't we see about us getting a good rate on several keyboards, maybe there are some affiliates that would want one of these and we could provide them the set at a reduced price?

Maybe we can do a monthly giveaway?

Would any of you guys that are active Piano Wizard affiliates like a set to play with at home? Would be interested to hear your thoughts...

Congrats to the winners!

I saw this demonstrated at Affiliate Summit and it is simply amazing. I can't imagine there would ever be any returns on this product as it really does work and makes learning so simple. I'm wishing I had entered the contest!!!

Congrats to the winners!

If you could get a good rate on the keyboards I'd be interested. My kids have been begging for one, just hasn't made it into the budget yet.

Signed up for the program after seeing it at breakfast and then tried it myself during the Summit, great product! As I was speaking to Jesse I witnessed several people try it. Definitely a hit with everyone.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

Outsourced Program Manager Stephanie Harris's Avatar
    I also saw this at breakfast and thought it was really cool. I remember dreading piano lessons as a kid, and I still can't play more than "Mary Had a Little Lamb". This would have been a much more fun experience.
    Stephanie Harris
    Schaaf Consulting
    p/f: 323.386.2338
    AIM: stephschaafco
    www.schaafco.com | stephanie@schaafco.com
    Our Programs: Baby Catalog | Blue Bee | Constant Contact | CourseSmart | ForMeToCoupon | Homestead | InTheSwim | Ipsos Survey Panel | LightInTheBox.com | Moosejaw | Mrs. Prindables | Payless ShoeSource | simply youth ministry | SnagAJob.com | Specialty Pool Products

Arrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Hey Jesse ....

I have an idea, why don't we see about us getting a good rate on several keyboards, maybe there are some affiliates that would want one of these and we could provide them the set at a reduced price?

Maybe we can do a monthly giveaway?

Would any of you guys that are active Piano Wizard affiliates like a set to play with at home? Would be interested to hear your thoughts...

I'm pretty sure I can persuade management to approve a discounted rate on Piano Wizard for any of our affiliates. I'll pitch it at our staff meeting next week!

Quote Originally Posted by AllegroRainbow
    I'm pretty sure I can persuade management to approve a discounted rate on Piano Wizard for any of our affiliates. I'll pitch it at our staff meeting next week!
    Awesome....

Ok, anyone that is an active PianoWizard.com affiliate that wants the keyboard and software package should send me an email to piano /at / andyrodriguez.com with subject line: I want my keyboard

We will let you know if Jesse can get it approved and at what price, the only requirement I would ask and I think we could all agree that it would be fair, is that the units go to active affiliates on the program. Active would be defined as having links up and sending traffic (clicks) ...
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; July 18th, 2007 at 12:41 PM.

Thumbs up
    good point.
    (See! that's why we pay him the BIG bucks!)

Sweet! And thank you. I just happen to stop in here to see what was being said.

I signed up within minutes of trying this program out and started working on some promotion ideas the day after I recovered. It's a great product and it was great meeting the crew.

(and I would've said that even if I didn't win, lol)

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

Quote Originally Posted by mobilebadboy
    Sweet! And thank you. I just happen to stop in here to see what was being said.

I signed up within minutes of trying this program out and started working on some promotion ideas the day after I recovered. It's a great product and it was great meeting the crew.

(and I would've said that even if I didn't win, lol)

Glad you chimed in Shawn!
    I'd send you a PM but I'm still a noob.
    Would you email me at jfisher -at- pianowizard .com ?

How did I miss this post? I am so excited!!! I had already put up one of Jesse's articles and blogged about Piano Wizard last week. I decided as soon as I saw it at AS that if I was not one of the winners, I would be buying it for my kids anyway.

I just explained to my kids that they are going to learn to play the piano and mommy is going to be videotaping it for her website. LOL! I'll check back in with everyone in a few weeks to let you see our progress.

Thank you, thank you!!

(you'd think I won the Powerball or something the way that I am grinning ear to ear)
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    YAY - Shawn, so glad you won one! We're not gonna let you out of the affiliate arena easily. LOL

WTG Helping Moms, too!

I absolutely want one. This is the coolest educational "toy!"
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Thank you, my granddaughters are so excited over this. If she didn't win, Tricia would have bought one anyway. The concept is so awesome, and speaking as someone who took lessons for years, your product is much cheaper and easier then dragging out to lessons. In my case, some very large mean man pounding on the organ the entire time I took my lesson. You are tops on our list of promotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Awesome....

Ok, anyone that is an active PianoWizard.com affiliate that wants the keyboard and software package should send me an email to piano /at / andyrodriguez.com with subject line: I want my keyboard

We will let you know if Jesse can get it approved and at what price, the only requirement I would ask and I think we could all agree that it would be fair, is that the units go to active affiliates on the program. Active would be defined as having links up and sending traffic (clicks) ...
    Ok, we have approval for a 25% discount on the keyboard sets ... anyone interested please let me know and I will submit the orders ...

Yay, my package arrived today. I'm about to start affixing my stickers and then get it up and running.

Thanks again!

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Thanks for the support mobilebadboy. You really gonna like it, we have it in the office and Andy and Jesse give it a go everyday. They are actually pretty good.
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Anyone else sell one of these bad boys?
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    We've had various Sales this week, however I will let others tell you Rexanne...

Thanks for your support...
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    How about a 120x60 logo image for PianoWizard?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast