Is there a way to get a copy
    I would like to know when doing credit cards Is there a way to get a copy of the sales
    reports provided to am by the credit card company. Answer me if you dare. I am still
    searching for a way to see my earnings other than relying on what others say they are.

Not sure I get what you mean. Are you asking if there's a way for you, the affiliate, to get feedback from Visa/MC/AMEX, from the bank where transactions settle, from the the merchant themselves, what?

Like I said, I'm not sure I understand your question, but making a few assumptions I imagine the answer is probably no. There are regulations about what info banks and credit card companies can give out and who they can give it to. Without a court order, you're not likely to make that list.

The trust issue is a tricky one, but it's inherent to the business. Third party networks help in some cases and hurt in others. Some indie programs are great, some are shady. It's really up to you to learn your traffic and industry as best you can, and establish the best relationships you can. It's hard to police every dollar, but it's not hard to move traffic to those who've earned your trust and away from those who've lost it.

Good luck,
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

Answer me if you dare.
    Who are you daring? Can you rephrase the questions
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

No there is no way for you to get a copy of their sales report, it would violate their customers privacy and umpteen laws.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    No there is no way for you to get a copy of their sales report, it would violate their customers privacy and umpteen laws.
    I second that ..

Sometimes, if a merchant allows and it is in your contract, an affiliate could have some Auditing privileges.

thanks for your replys I guess because I am a newbie to this I am still learning when to
    pull out of a network.

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by ske9963
    Who are you daring? Can you rephrase the questions

He who hesitates is lost already.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread