Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Angry Panthera Media - FRAUD NETWORK!
    pantherainteractive.com - FRAUD NETWORK!

I found this forum and saw the exact copy of my stories.

1. Matt Sandin lied that he send me first cheque.
    2. When it is time to send the second cheque he accused me of fraud.

In early correspondence, he told me that advertisers have alerted him to bad leads that were generated from my traffic ... I have a convincing request to indicate concrete advertisers having claims against my traffic in order that I tell with them about this question.. No reply. No explanation.

Then he told me that he have spoken with other networks and that he decided not to pay me. So what is the real reason that you do not pay me?

The answer is Matt you a liar!

I am woman, I saw different men, but such a dastardly as you see first!

Matt not be a coward, tell why you stole all my money?

In a letter from you saying to me : "I suggest going away quietly." . I came back to you and I am very evil ...

Hi! I have this problem too! I have the old account CD348. I have received the 1-2 first check (~500$). But I have lost 2800$ for 2 next month, my account is closed, any answer from this fraud 'man' and fraud team of Pantherainteractive.com

And Matt Sandin - this not real 'man' this is very dishonorable ........ ..... .......
    and he has the friends on PayPerfectCheck.com - bigger fraud network with very stupid team (they can't undersatnd what 2+2=4) .

You guys have the same language teacher?? Its really getting old

Joey

Quote Originally Posted by beachcom

Joey
    Better to be by swindler with knowledge of English?

Question
    Quote Originally Posted by beachcom

Joey
    Oooo! You can write, are you professor? Can you answer me 2+2=...? Please, take the PC and give me the thrue answer. Ok?

Thumbs down Oleksandr aka jj100
    I have noticed a few things:

1. You keep getting kicked out of Affiliate Networks
    2. You whine and cry like a little baby
    3. You and the English Majors (nightingale-bomber & 259fant) can't speak english

Good Luck with your Future

WHO IS THE REAL FRAUD??

Talking jizzmopper - The new clown on serious forum
    Quote Originally Posted by jizzmopper

1. You keep getting kicked out of Affiliate Networks
    2. You whine and cry like a little baby
    3. You and the English Majors (nightingale-bomber & 259fant) can't speak english

Good Luck with your Future

WHO IS THE REAL FRAUD??
    You are crazy clown!!!

I can post my CD, stats, emails from those fraud networks. Who are you?!?

Crazy Clown
    jj100

How well do you do in Internet fraud I mean Marketing? I am thinking of getting into Internet fraud myself. Any suggestions? Do you need schooling? Can you teach me?

Red face
    jj100

How well do you do in Internet fraud I mean Marketing? I am thinking of getting into Internet fraud myself. Any suggestions? Do you need schooling? Can you teach me?
    I have been working since 2002 year with ~10 affiliate networks. (cj.com, shareasale......) and I know about all fraud schemes. I have the Incentive program with 25 000 members.

Unhappy
    jj100

But Please warning - I have lost ~ 21k$ on super fraud network - PerfectPayCheck.com for 2 month and waitng the answer from it within 1.5 month. This is big fraud.

Exclamation I'm going to next forums
    I'm going to open the new affiliate forums/blogs for me with the post about very bad Networks (where I lost big money and any answer any money any good man) - 'PerfectPayCheck.com & Pantherainteractive.com - FRAUD NETWORK!'

Please read my posts and write yours posts, question, answers. Go >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

thanks for abestweb.com - the super forum for international webmasters!!!

You can sit here and whine and cry all day but there is a pattern. You are kicked out of a network after network. Don't you understand by now. Your traffic sucks and you won't amount to anything except maybe 'BLOGGER OF THE YEAR' If anything you probably owe these networks money because of the traffic you send costs them publishers. Did you ever think of that? If a network doesn't get paid for your traffic that you send, do you think you should get paid?

Mr. Clown

PerfectPayCheck
    Quote Originally Posted by jj100
    But Please warning - I have lost ~ 21k$ on super fraud network - PerfectPayCheck.com for 2 month and waitng the answer from it within 1.5 month. This is big fraud.
    You have not even done $21k 3 months (Yes I work for PerfectPayCheck). NOT EVEN CLOSE. Stop exaggerating. Because of your traffic we have lost quality advertisers we have worked with for a long time, as well as quality offers. The advertisers did not pay us for ANY leads on the offers you ran, EVEN the quality leads for other legitiment publishers.

ABW Ambassador
    Because of your traffic we have lost quality advertisers we have worked with for a long time, as well as quality offers. The advertisers did not pay us for ANY leads on the offers you ran, EVEN the quality leads for other legitiment publishers.
    So it's cost other publishers money even though they had nothing to do with bad traffic?

If so, that's a shame. Isn't there a way to more closely monitor, without it going on for so long that it causes serious damage?

Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    So it's cost other publishers money even though they had nothing to do with bad traffic?

If so, that's a shame. Isn't there a way to more closely monitor, without it going on for so long that it causes serious damage?
    Nope, we find out when the advertiser says "HEY!! WE ARE NOT PAYING YOU!!". Then there is about 2 months of arguing back and forth, then we are screwed along with the other publishers who created quality leads. Its a real shame. He might be out of money for his bad leads, but he is really screwing EVERYONE else. How does everyone else feel about that? If you dont get paid because of someone else's traffic.....how would you feel?

Quote Originally Posted by robppc
    Nope, we find out when the advertiser says "HEY!! WE ARE NOT PAYING YOU!!". Then there is about 2 months of arguing back and forth, then we are screwed along with the other publishers who created quality leads. Its a real shame. He might be out of money for his bad leads, but he is really screwing EVERYONE else. How does everyone else feel about that? If you dont get paid because of someone else's traffic.....how would you feel?
    Who does determine quality of traffic? Why you did begin to answer on forum devoted a Pantherainteractive.com? Why not earlier?

?
    You are racist?

Quote Originally Posted by nightingale-bomber
    Why you did begin to answer on forum devoted a Pantherainteractive.com?
    Why Did jj100 bring up perfectpaycheck on a forum devoted to pantherainteractive??

Quote Originally Posted by robppc
    Why Did jj100 bring up perfectpaycheck on a forum devoted to pantherainteractive??
    And this offended you... I understand... Well though you can answer concretely WHO does determine quality of traffic???

ABW Ambassador
    You are racist?
    Racist my foot! What's race got to do with being able to write legible text for a web page? What language are the pages written in, and from what country are the leads coming from?

WHO does determine quality of traffic???
    Wouldn't you think it's the people who have to pay (or not pay) for worthless junk traffic who would have something to say when they don't care to be wasting their money?

Hey listen, when the same people keep getting terminated from different programs because of bad/fraudulent leads, is it all the networks banding together to persecute certain poor, innocent victims who are sending quality traffic that converts?

Explain why companies would kick out people who were sending quality traffic making them and their customers money. Is it because there's a line of lucrative traffic sources waiting to take their place?

Another thing, just out of curiosity - do all these programs all target international traffic, or do they target English speaking traffic? Does it take convincingly written site copy to convince people to be willing to fill out forms giving out their information? Or does it take offering them money to fill out forms with information that's nothing more than something they made up to get a few bucks for doing it? For those of us who don't know how it works, please inform us how and where from all this quality traffic is supposed to be coming from that the SO-CALLED CHEATERS are saying is junk traffic.

It just does seem strange when just a few people seem to get kicked out all over, so some of us need to understand what those people consider to be quality, that they expect to be paid for.

to webworker
    Emotionally, but it's not convincing.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by nightingale-bomber
    Emotionally, but it's not convincing.
    Emotionally? What's emotionally? I don't understand the word you're using, you'll have to explain yourself. And who needs to be convinced?

The bottom line is that it's all about MONEY and who is really being FRAUD. Either all these networks are banding together to persecute and steal from innocent "publishers" who are sending quality leads that convert and are getting terminated from so many of them, or all these "publishers" are lying. Nothing "emotionally" about lies and truth and money and fraud.

Which is it, lousy leads or a cartel?

And how about answering - what language are the pages written in? And what countries are the leads coming from? I would say THAT is very convincing.

ABW Ambassador
    Incidentally, look at all this at Google:

get paid to read emails

Oh, and it looks like they get paid for clicking and completing offers, too! Isn't that something!

Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    And how about answering - what language are the pages written in.
    Your posts written in English (us).

ABW Ambassador
    Put the whole paragraph through the translator, you didn't get it right yet.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast