Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Any Good Satellite Affiliate Programs?
    Looking at promoting dish network and directv would like to find 1 or 2 good programs that actually pay lol.. any help appreciated thanks

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    primarily online affiliate activities or offline stuff?

is phone tracking especially important to your methods of promotion used?

do you just do consumer stuff or are you also targeting MDUs and/or any commercial / business properties?

is cash flow a huge issue for you or is getting paid every 30 days fine?

is your volume <30 units / month, 30-60, 60-100, 100-150 or 150+?

who have you tried and what disappointed you there to look for alternatives?

satellite tv is a mature competive market, some merchants do some things better than others. some cater to certain types of partners. some are restricted in offline or online activities. some are...

post more about what you're looking for and I'll try to assist.

Looking at promoting dish network and directv would like to find 1 or 2 good programs that actually pay lol.. any help appreciated thanks

easylife,

Shoot me an email and I will give you a superb satellite affiliate program where you can promote both Dish Network and Direct TV together.

Mike
    mike85617@yahoo.com

beware of gifts bearing appended data pairs... especially when post count equals one.

:-)

Here's my experience so far, take it with a grain of salt as I'm fairly new with the niche and I defer to donuts pretty much on everything.

Cash flow wise you need to be able to fund this in the beginning - from order to confirmation to install can take up to a few weeks until you get credited, so keep that in mind. I didn't realize that when I started out and it almost screwed me royally.

I've had good experience with Revenue Allies. They pay weekly via Paypal (there is the option of check), and the commissions are pretty high compared to some of the others. The nice thing is that they have multiple vendors, both dish network and directv, so it's easier to work with them. That being said they hold you for chargebacks up to 90 days and if you're new to the niche it's a while before they give you access to direct tv.

Dish Pronto seems to be pretty fair, haven't used them that much. Their commissions are lower but they don't hold you for charge backs at all.

All Sat - well, since I haven't used them I don't know. As we say in hebrew, the wise one will understand.

DirecTV has it's own program via CJ as well as through the same channels as Dish, just with different retailers. I've mainly focused on dish so I can't give you better advice there, but I would say that if you can do it with revenue-allies or maybe direct star tv you'll be alright.

As donuts mentions, it's a very competitive, mature niche. I would definitely stay away if you're planning on doing PPC. If you're doing door-door, you're good at SEO or outbound telemarketing, it might be a good fit for you.

Donuts - if you have some statistical information, I'd appreciate it.

Good luck,
    Oziman

Quote Originally Posted by oziman
    Donuts - if you have some statistical information, I'd appreciate it.
    I have years and years of it, but won't be sharing. I'm all stingy like that.

But will say that Revenue Allies / Gregory Santore is an excellent choice of merchants. Alan Earl and his team that run idishnetwork and other related programs are also top tier. Red Ventures is a good organization, but I feel their strengths are somewhat limited to certain types of promotions - if you focus on call center traffic for instance, Red V is very much worth experimenting with, their call center capabilities are on par with Revenue Allies. The CJ program run by DirecTV itself is somewhat new (started in Dec 2006, and they seem to be growing cautiously, which is wise) and I'm watching it closely and talking with my satellite peers - recommend you do the same - being new to managing aff programs directly, it could go either way. I am hopeful to see them learn about the pitfalls on their trail and to see them avoid them and flourish, but it's too soon to tell just yet. They are handicapped by the information CJ will share with them in my opinion, and I'm waiting to see if they get smart fast enough to know that CJ's partner recommendations are complete bunk. Like Zappos, if DirecTV learns to completely ignore that influence of CJ, they can make it a roaring success. If they don't learn that lesson, the eventual outcome is clear to me already, parasites galore. With such a strong brand, DirecTV will be a huge target for bho scammers and CJ will be "consulting" to them how great these partners are - if they believe CJ, the reported sales they can achieve may complete the myth.

If you're sending to traffic to someone besides Revenue Allies, the iDishnetwork team, Red Ventures team (under certain circumstances) or DirecTV's CJ program, it's my opinion that you're making a very serious, risky and eventually costly mistake.

Stay far away from Allsat. I have 14 orders this year and 14 returns with Description "Other".
    I am still trying to figure that out but I am pretty sure they're just a bunch of scammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    I have years and years of it, but won't be sharing. I'm all stingy like that.
    -Fair Enough, although are you persuaded by any food specialties or anything

If you're sending to traffic to someone besides Revenue Allies, the iDishnetwork team, Red Ventures team (under certain circumstances) or DirecTV's CJ program, it's my opinion that you're making a very serious, risky and eventually costly mistake.
    A paragraph worth it's weight in gold.

oziman

I echo what donuts says; rev-allies is the best one going....EASILY. I can't say enough good things about those guys.

I made hundreds of dollars a week with DirectTV few years ago, then one day it just stopped converting.

misguided

Maybe you should revise this listing

Action Jackson - King of the World
    VCM Sattellite(sp?) also does well. I have a check they just mailed out to me and I don't even remember putting links up LOL

Quote Originally Posted by boomsatellites
    Maybe you should revise this listing
    I hear you all the way boom.

I need one for Dish Net, It doesn't look like they have an independent one though which sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by jackson992
    VCM Sattellite(sp?) also does well. I have a check they just mailed out to me and I don't even remember putting links up LOL
    It's VMC Satellite - a division of inphonic (Nasdaq:INPC) which does cell phone and satellite fullfillment and affiliate programs..

can anyone vouch for idishnetwork.com today?

i would stay away from VMC. i don't think they track phone orders very well.

seems like all the dish network programs are falling behind. the new dish offer ($29.99 per month) isn't doing so well for me lately.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboysfan
    can anyone vouch for idishnetwork.com today?

i would stay away from VMC. i don't think they track phone orders very well.

seems like all the dish network programs are falling behind. the new dish offer ($29.99 per month) isn't doing so well for me lately.
    I can't vouch for idishnetwork. I can vouch for Revenue Allies.

I can vouch for Inphonic on Cell phones - haven't yet worked with them on Dish but the tracking for high volume partners is excellent online and off.

The 29.99 per month is hurting everybody. Don't know what dish is thinking.

Down across the board
    Directv does well this time of the year with their football campaign, $19.99 would have competed with them somewhat (but you can't bid on their keywords) ... My Dish sales also dropped compared to July and Aug. but the clicks keep coming ... COSTLY...

I can't vouch for idishnetwork. I can vouch for Revenue Allies.

I can vouch for Inphonic on Cell phones - haven't yet worked with them on Dish but the tracking for high volume partners is excellent online and off.

The 29.99 per month is hurting everybody. Don't know what dish is thinking.
    I don't know what Dish was thinking either. I'm hoping they go back to the old offer come October. Last year they tried the same thing (changing the promo) it lasted 2 weeks before they reverted to the "good dish deal".

Revenue Allies - they were the best..now, maybe still so...maybe not. i think BoomSatellite knows what i'm eluding too.

I work with Inphonic as well - I have one word to describe them: chargebacks. i'm sure you could say the same.

VMC - I never did the Dish numbers with them that I did with other companies. maybe things have changed with them; i just know I wouldn't give them another chance.

Eluding Too!!!
    Revenue Allies - they were the best..now, maybe still so...maybe not. i think BoomSatellite knows what i'm eluding too.
    eluding too ... WOW!!! what a trip ... Yeah, their still good, but they need to stay in their game.

VMC
    dishpronto
    allsat

never tried idishnetwork

But RevenueAllies is the best when they stay on their game.

Quote Originally Posted by boomsatellites
    eluding too ... WOW!!! what a trip ... Yeah, their still good, but they need to stay in their game.

VMC
    dishpronto
    allsat

never tried idishnetwork

But RevenueAllies is the best when they stay on their game.
    someone care to share what happened over there?

Nothing much
    "someone care to share what happened over there?"

Nothing to worry about, just the 2 in house audits and a couple of late payments, but everything else is just dandy.

boom -

OK, I know what you're referring to. I thought there was something I wasn't aware of.

It's VMC Satellite - a division of inphonic (Nasdaq:INPC) which does cell phone and satellite fullfillment and affiliate programs..
    Inphonic are they any good for cellphones i heard a while back they were the best

Any update on inphonic?

I did use TMI for a while but never saw one sale

LETSTALK through cj was ok but ratio of clicks per sale was terrible

but thats for phones

For satellite I have had a few work and some were horrific

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast