Dayton, Ohio
    Account credit promo code?
    (hopefully, this forum is for MSN AdCenter, it says MSN Keywords? )

I was reading through some message on ppc and doing research on MSN adcenter. I've found a lot of discussion of promo codes for starting an account.

Some for $50, some for $200!, but they seem to be expired. The newest one I've seen expired in March '07.

Does anyone know if they are still offering these? Would like to find one if possible prior to starting a new account. (yea, I'm just being cheap, but I don't want to waste / lose an opportunity!)

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    West Covina, CA
    For the first year or so after MSN AdCenter started, I received ad after ad in the mail, addressed separately to many of my different sites, offering these promos, but you couldn't access AdCenter from a Mac.

Finally, they upgraded to Mac/Firefox, and when I went to open an account (which one account I use for several of my sites) all of the promo offers I had saved had expired. A couple of months later, I started receiving more promo offers in the mail, but event though they were address to almost every site except the one I use as my "Primary" on my AdCenter account, I couldn't use any of them since I already had an open account with my name, address, etc.

I don't think I have any laying around, but if I can find one that hasn't expired, I'll let you know. I would think anyone could use any of the promo codes they mail out, and I'm sure a lot of ABW'ers receive them.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread