Angry The super fraud networks - revenueuniverse.com
    Hi all,
    Im Natalie Cronin.
    I run revenueuniverse.com. also received the first month pay, but soon, my account was inexplicably terminated, I contacted their manager kelly, she let me contact Peter, I told Peter how i promote their offers, but number of contacts have not received a reply.And their offer is lower than other network.,and my affiliate=704.
    Last edited by navcops; June 9th, 2007 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navcops
    Hi all,
    Im Natalie Cronin.
    I run revenueuniverse.com. also received the first month pay, but soon, my account was inexplicably terminated, I contacted their manager kelly, she let me contact Peter, I told Peter how i promote their offers, but number of contacts have not received a reply.And their offer is lower than other network.,and my affiliate=704.
    I've run them without any problems. What was the reason given?

ABW Ambassador
    my account was inexplicably terminated
    How did you find out your account was terminated? Did you receive an email at the email address they have on record for the account?

I contacted their manager kelly, she let me contact Peter, I told Peter how i promote their offers, but number of contacts have not received a reply.
    Then contact Kelly again, maybe your emails are hitting email filters.

And their offer is lower than other network
    That's completely irrelevant, there's a choice who to work with. If they're lower, then why aren't you promoting with other networks instead?

Were you terminated with any of the networks paying higher %? If so, it's probably for the same reason.

The super fraud networks - revenueuniverse.com
    Do you use AIM?
    My IM --ppcops,can you add me?

Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    How did you find out your account was terminated? Did you receive an email at the email address they have on record for the account?
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenue Universe Network
    Your membership has been terminated with the Revenue Universe Network. Due to a violation of the TOS your account has been locked.

--
    Thanks,

Peter Kasmin
    email: peterk [AT] revenueuniverse.com
    AIM: RevenueUniverse
    Phone: (203) 647-

pls see....
    Last edited by Leader; June 10th, 2007 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Added quote attributes, delinked email addy

ABW Ambassador
    OK, so you did hear back from Peter. Here's their Terms of Service

http://publishers.revenueuniverse.com/affiliates/terms.php

So that was complied with - all of it?
    Last edited by Leader; June 10th, 2007 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Got rid of hotlink as WW desired

OK, so you did hear back from Peter. Here's their Terms of Service

http:// publishers.revenueuniverse.com/affiliates/terms.php

So that was complied with - all of it?
    yes,i did recieve their email,but only one informed my account was teminated.

who also met that?

Natalie
    IM--ppcops
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; June 10th, 2007 at 10:42 AM. Reason: unlinked the quoted URL

Then contact Kelly again, maybe your emails are hitting email filters.

That's completely irrelevant, there's a choice who to work with. If they're lower, then why aren't you promoting with other networks instead?

Were you terminated with any of the networks paying higher %? If so, it's probably for the same reason.
    Their price was quite well in previous months,so i did it in a long term.but in a recent month,they change price of many offers,now their price is much lower than others'.

Natalie

Hello:

The reason you were terminated was explained to you by myself and Alesha many times.

E. You cannot complete offers from your own account, unless approved by Revenue Universe in writing.
    You had completed and repeated offer completions from your login IP on your account to increase your revenue.

F. Incentive websites must have strict fraud policies. Revenue Universe may decide to terminate any affiliate who is bringing an abnormal amount of fraudulent traffic.
    Over 75% of your account was fraud, there were no SID or tracking for these offers.

If you have further questions please feel free to contact me.

Best,

Kelly
    Revenue Universe
    Affiliate Manager

Which the offers you are running.When your account has been banned by them.You need to contact Alesha ( I like her ).
    Long time ago. I had one time was banned by them and really know why?
    They are still good company.I trust Kelly

Alesha is my partner and she will tell you the same thing. I am the one that approves, denies and terminates accounts based on activity, fraud, etc. We have no need to terminate accounts randomly. However we will ban fraudulent accounts and accounts with a significant amount of fraud per our TOS. I have explained to this user via AIM and email the specific reasons they were banned from our network.

Question Revenue Universe Suggestions for Preventing Fraud.
    I just read where an affiliate's account was suspended/banned due to alleged fraud.

I, myself, am taking all known reasonable precautions on my site to thwart fraud (proxy detection, phone verification, email verification, duplicate ip detection, duplicate registration information detection, etc.) <-- Using a ShiftCode script.

I am a fairly new Revenue Universe affiliate, I am trusting and have been patiently awaiting my first payment since Revenue Universe announced their sudden unilateral payment delay for all affiliates (citing alleged fraud) this month.

Are there any additional guidelines or tips on preventing fruad for us incentive site owners that Revenue Universe suggests in order to have account suspension/ban not be a future concern?
    Last edited by SitHomeCash; June 29th, 2007 at 02:16 PM.

We have had a significant amount of leads revoked this month and many advertisers have pulled incentive offers completely due to high levels of fraud, thus the reason for the delay. Peter, the director, stated that payments are guaranteed by the 30th and due to the fraud some affiliates were terminated from our services for substantial amounts of fraud (typically over 5K plus). You can prevent fraud by requesting ID for PayPal payments and including some sort of verification system. Many sites have instituted phone verification for their users.

What we must all remember is incentives are just that incentives. Fraud results when people turn this into a business and complete offers for the sake of completing one without any direct interest in the offer itself. It should be the other way around, people should want the service and then enjoy the incentive that may come with it.

Smile Revenue Universe Just Paid Me ! Thanks !
    This will be the last time I post to this thread (I don't like the title of the thread and I don't want to bring it into the "new posts" category anymore - lets let this thread float off into thread heaven (smile.))

Thank you Kelly. Yes, my incentive site has the suggested phone verification and we do request PayPal ID already.

Revenue Universe Just paid me !

Hopefully we can continue to keep this a mutually beneficial relationship on into the future.

Thanks Revenue Universe !

Quote Originally Posted by RevU Kelly
    We have had a significant amount of leads revoked this month and many advertisers have pulled incentive offers completely due to high levels of fraud, thus the reason for the delay. Peter, the director, stated that payments are guaranteed by the 30th and due to the fraud some affiliates were terminated from our services for substantial amounts of fraud (typically over 5K plus). You can prevent fraud by requesting ID for PayPal payments and including some sort of verification system. Many sites have instituted phone verification for their users.

What we must all remember is incentives are just that incentives. Fraud results when people turn this into a business and complete offers for the sake of completing one without any direct interest in the offer itself. It should be the other way around, people should want the service and then enjoy the incentive that may come with it.
    Hi Kelly,
    What is your email? I wanted to join the newtwork, but have problems joining. I tried calling, but didn't have luck contacting anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by freebielover
    Hi Kelly,
    What is your email? I wanted to join the newtwork, but have problems joining. I tried calling, but didn't have luck contacting anyone.
    Hello:

kellys (at) revenueunivers (dot) com - primary email

or

revukelly (at) gmail (dot) com - secondary email

Hello:

kellys (at) revenueunivers (dot) com - primary email

or

revukelly (at) gmail (dot) com - secondary email

Just emailed you. Thanks

Internet Cowboy
    emphasis added by me

This is just not how that sector works. Anyone who thinks so falls short in logic.

This thread has now become one big pile of anyway. Mix it with this one and you have a big old pot of SPAM stew with a side of shill.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    emphasis added by me

This is just not how that sector works. Anyone who thinks so falls short in logic.

This thread has now become one big pile of anyway. Mix it with this one and you have a big old pot of SPAM stew with a side of shill.
    Simply because I say it "should" be that way it does not mean that is what incentive marketing has become. Sadly it is the other way around.

Also, no one is trying to spam anything, a now terminated member posted their issues with us on an open forum to which I responded. How is that spam?

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread