Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    Forzieri to contiune with Commission Junction Affiliate Program
    Hi All,

Good news from the Forzieri team…. after some discussion the program will not be closed, but will continue to run on CJ, mostly due to the feedback we’ve received from affiliates who prefer working with CJ rather than migrate over to Linkshare.

The program has to some extent been on auto-pilot for the past couple of years, but very good news also for the www.amwso.com team is that we have been given full management of the program - and of course our aim will be to give you guys what you need to grow your affiliate revenue during the coming months.

About Forzieri:
    Forzieri's core focus is on upcoming designers and all things exclusively Italian, rather than infamous Italian designer brands such as Gucci, Fendi, Versace and Prada. Our products do well with those affluent audiences looking for unique style that can't be bought anywhere else. All products are obtained directly from the designers in Italy and sold tax free at the Italian price. The majority of our products are available on the Forzieri 2-3 months in advance before they go in the stores.

BTW - We’re offering 12% commissions on every order with 45 return days, soon to be increased to 90.

Cheers,
    Patrick Goodfellow
    Forzieri Partner Manager
    patrick <-at-> forzieri .com
    http://www.forzieri.com
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO
    My Affiliate Marketing Programs :
    EverSmoke.com - SouthBeachSmoke.com, My music production site.

ABW Ambassador
    "Hi All,

Good news from the Forzieri team…. after some discussion the program will not be closed, but will continue to run on CJ, mostly due to the feedback we’ve received from affiliates who prefer working with CJ rather than migrate over to Linkshare. "

What? You're on Linkshare now. The U.S. program.

I guess you mean Forzieri Europe.

ABW Ambassador
    I was under the impression that AMWSO didn't manage the Europe program, just the US one. That's what I was told.

ABW Ambassador
    I just checked the contact info for Forzieri Europe at CJ:

So I guess he's talking about the Europe program at CJ and not the U.S. one since that's at Linkshare.

Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Guys,

Yes, that's right. I should have clarified that. The US program continues on Linkshare as it's always done.

The owner was considering shutting down the European program on CJ, but after discussions with amwso decided to keep it active. AMWSO is now fully managing the CJ program, as well as the USA & UK programs both running on Linkshare.

Hope that clarifies things, let me know if it doesn't

Cheers,
    Patrick
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO
    My Affiliate Marketing Programs :
    EverSmoke.com - SouthBeachSmoke.com, My music production site.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread