Arrow Question - What affiliate network do affiliates and affiliate managers like the best?
    Hi fellow ABestWebr's, I wanted to ask what affiliate network works best for affiliates these days. I am evaluating different affiliate networks and wanted to get some feedback on what makes one better than another from both the affiliate and affiliate managers perspective.

Also, curious on whether affiliates like to be contacted directly by affiliate managers to setup specific strategies by email or phone. Some networks have privacy policies that secure that information so curious to hear some feedback.

Thanks and appreciate the help.

Michael Vorel
    Last edited by loxly; June 12th, 2007 at 01:00 PM. Reason: edited out manual sig

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    SHAREASALE

search out which network was voted best here and you'll find the polls and results favor SAS way above CJ & LS.

Avantlink is another good up and comer.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

http and a telephoto
    Hi Michael, Welcome to ABestWeb. There are a number of threads and even polls that address both of your questions. You might want to do some digging with the search function and will probably come across a lot of information in the process that will help you also.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Hi Rexanne, thanks for the reply. I have spoken with Sharesale at affiliate summit and seem to have an avid fan base. Would you say you favor SAS over other networks?
    thanks
    michael

Hi Loxly, I will do the searches as I understand it's not a new issue. I figured i would put aside all programs on an even basis and hear live feedback versus a potentially biased post. My goal is find a new solution that makes the readers happy and ultimately drive a win-win for both affiliate and manager.
    thanks and see you in miami
    Michael

Some of the polls are as recent as a few months ago. We have an annual poll for people to vote for their favorite network (among other things).

2006 results:

ShareASale: 62.22%
    CJ: 14.07%
    AvantLink: 9.63% (impressive for such a new, small network)
    ShareResults: 7.41%
    LinkShare: 4.44%
    Performics: 2.22%

Also interesting are these ongoing polls asking affiliates to rate individual networks, and the current average ratings (1-10, with 10 being best):

ShareASale: 7.6 average
    CJ: 6.0 average
    Linkshare: 4.7 average
    Last edited by MichaelColey; June 12th, 2007 at 01:41 PM.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Hi fellow ABestWebr's, I wanted to ask what affiliate network works best for affiliates these days. I am evaluating different affiliate networks and wanted to get some feedback on what makes one better than another from both the affiliate and affiliate managers perspective.
    Best Affiliate Network '06

When choosing a merchant on two networks , whats your top deciding factor?

Also, curious on whether affiliates like to be contacted directly by affiliate managers to setup specific strategies by email or phone. Some networks have privacy policies that secure that information so curious to hear some feedback.
    Affiliates, What's Your Preferred Method of Recruitment Contact?

My goal is find a new solution that makes the readers happy and ultimately drive a win-win for both affiliate and manager.
    You can find a goldmine of info here:

Thanks Mr Sal, appears that SAS seems to be the winner with 62% of the votes. It's apparent that many of you guys know each other since the feedback posts are similiar names. The poll was actually small in relation to the massive numbers of visitors to ABW, were any other larger scale polls taken? It's no question that Brian's a great guy and SAS is your favorite but looking to dig a little farther into the question. I bring it up since i have been an affiliate since 1999 operating in coupons and speciality niche sites and was successful in multiple networks. I am a member of Linkshare, CJ, Befree, Performics, Link Connector, FusionQuest, Kowabunga and cpa targeted versions as well but never was a SAS affiliate for some reason. I will definetly consider SAS in my evalutions and appreciate the feedback from everyone.
    thanks
    Michael

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread